1. #1 Key IRS official retires after controversy 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Posted by
    CNN's Dana Bash and Kevin Bohn and Deirdre Walsh

Washington (CNN) - The woman who first confirmed the Internal Revenue Service had unfairly targeted certain political groups is retiring, the IRS said in a statement Monday.

Lois Lerner, director of tax exempt organizations for the IRS, was placed on administrative leave in May, just weeks after she admitted the IRS was applying extra scrutiny to certain groups between 2010 and 2012.

Her statements were followed by an audit with similar findings by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

"We can confirm today that Lois Lerner has retired," the IRS said in a statement. "Under federal privacy rules, the IRS cannot comment further on individual employee matters."

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

The careerist takes the fall for the political appointee/whore William J Wilkins.

This man should be tried and convicted for targeting conservative groups.

The careerist (Lois Lerner) is only guilty of spilling the beans. My guess is that, as a careerist, she knew she was going to be hung out to dry no matter who had given the official orders (Wilkins) and decided to protect herself by getting the story out there before the administration could spread mud about her. She has probably had legal counsel negotiate her retirement.

The whore Wilkins, however, will never suffer. Political appointees just leave their posts and go back to their law offices or to someone's political campaign.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Lerner knew she was toast. Don't go thinking that it was to save Wilkins.

Lerner's finger prints were all over the IRS docs. And she had a history of pulling this shit before.

1990s Lerner harassed the Christian Coalition during three different election cycles.

She told Senate candidate, Al Salvi "Promise me you will never run for public office again, and we'll drop this case."

She's as dirty as Wilkins, and I'm sure bumble will promise a full pardon if any thing is brought up.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Lois has been a good little Doo-Bee and will now be protected/rewarded.

The only way she might be called is if the Tea Party wins big and I doubt even then.

She knows she's in the clear, shut your mouth, take the summer off (paid) and now retire.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Lois has been a good little Doo-Bee and will now be protected/rewarded.

The only way she might be called is if the Tea Party wins big and I doubt even then.

She knows she's in the clear, shut your mouth, take the summer off (paid) and now retire.
    And its out now why she "Retired" now.

She was about to be fired, word got to her so she raced to retire first and protect her retirement package.

Via Daily Mail:
    Lois Lerner, the IRS official who presided over a partisan program that targeted conservative organizations because of their political beliefs, will retire on Monday with a full pension package, a source at the Department of Treasury told MailOnline.

Lerner, 62, has been a federal government employee since at least 1981, making her eligible for the most robust retirement package the federal government offers career employees.
    About $50,000 a year plus bennies.
    Rest In Peace America

She opted for self-preservation. Obama is too notorious for throwing folks under the bus. She is no exception.

I hope Congress keeps calling her up. If the gov't doesn't pay her legal bills, she might be more inclined to talk when she has to shell out her own $'s. $50k a yr won't cover those robust legal bills that can run up very quickly.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 09-24-2013 at 12:15 AM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Via Daily Caller:
    IRS scandal figure Lois Lerner is negotiating through her lawyers with Rep. Darrell Issa’s House Oversight and Government Reform Committee about possibly gaining immunity to testify again in the committee’s investigative hearings.

“The Chairman did not adjourn the hearing, he recessed it. Ms. Lerner remains under subpoena. The Committee has not made any offer of immunity to Ms. Lerner. The Committee has, however, indicated a willingness to listen to any offers from her attorney about what she would testify to if it was offered,” Oversight Committee adviser Ali Ahmad told The Daily Caller.

“I don’t have any update for you on timing,” Ahmad said in regard to when Lerner will be called back before the committe
    Why the sudden desire to talk?
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Via Daily Caller:

Why the sudden desire to talk?
    Maybe she's awakened to the fact her silence won't make her any less expendable to those who directed her?
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    Maybe she's awakened to the fact her silence won't make her any less expendable to those who directed her?
    There's such a thing as vengeance. She had shut her mouth and sacrificed herself for the dims. If true that they were about to fire her, she has no reason to be their sacrificial lamb now. You know that old saying about the wrath of a woman scorned----and she doesn't appear to be a sweet little woman.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"