1. #1 Mom Jogging With Baby in Stroller Fights Off Attacker With Bike Pump 
    By Nigel Chiwaya, Ben Fractenberg and Trevor Kapp on September 27, 2013 1:20pm | Updated on September 27, 2013 1:20pm

WaHi Mom Fights Off Greenway Attacker

WASHINGTON HEIGHTS — A woman jogging in a park while pushing her 8-month-old son in a stroller Friday morning turned the tables on a would-be attacker, hitting him over the head with a tire pump and sending him packing, she said.
    Mary Jane Jarman, 33, a stay-at-home mom from Washington Heights, was jogging home on the Hudson River Greenway near the Henry Hudson Parkway and 190th Street at 9:30 a.m. Friday after dropping her daughter off at school when a man jumped out from a behind a wall holding a broken glass bottle, she said.
    "Come here, come here," the man told Jarman, who said she began to run for her life, making it about 100 yards down the path before he grabbed her in a bear hug and took her down to the ground, knocking over the stroller in the process.
    "I started screaming, trying to attract attention. He came at me," said Jarman, who spoke to DNAinfo New York after speaking to detectives at the 34th Precinct stationhouse.
    Moe>http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...with-bike-pump
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Luckily she did not have to use the breast pump.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Luckily she did not have to use the breast pump.
    Or urinate on herself, tell him she was on her period, or use a rape whistle.