1. #1 Newark: Behind the violence 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Posted: Sep 26, 2013 9:05 PM EDT
    By LISA EVERS, Fox 5 News Reporter

NEW JERSEY (MYFOXNY.COM) - I got connected to the Street Authority, who was like our all-access pass through dangerous territory in Newark. No matter what colors the gang bangers were wearing, they all saluted him and left us alone to see for ourselves what's going on.

When I saw a nice residential area in the notorious South Ward, I had my doubts it would live up to its bad rep. But the Street Authority warned looks can be deceiving. He told us it's "turned up," meaning a lot of violence lately. It's also home to one of the city's most promising rappers, Riq Bubz, who showed me around.

The Street Authority warned us about driving. No joke. He recommends keeping a car's length distance at stop lights so that if someone tries to carjack you, you have options for escape.

Maybe oBAMA can come here and cool things down...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    The comments give us hope.

The funny thing is is Corey Booker is being praised on how he's lowered crime in Newark. Newark is a festering shithole like Jersey City, Camden, Patterson, and any other predominantly black city around the country.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Newark is a festering shithole like Jersey City, Camden, Patterson, and any other predominantly black city around the country.

That's for sure. I worked for Prudential in Newark and they hired the off-duty cops to line the street
    from the Corp office to the train station when people left at night...
    May the FORCE be with you!