Thread: A "Big, Fat" Interview on The Factor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What about O'Reilly's fight with Frank is so great? I don't see it. I didn't see it the first time I saw the clip or in the subsequent times I've watched it.

O'Reilly goes after Frank for saying Fannie and Freddie were good investments and supposedly people bought stock in those 2 companies and lost millions. Any fool who bought their stock because Frank said it's a good investment deserves to lose their investment. They are idiots.

Not one time in that clip did I hear O'Reilly say that Frank or Maxine Waters or anyone else was stymieing efforts to bring those 2 companies under control before they ruined our financial system.

We as taxpayers are on the hook for at least a trillion dollars to try and save our economic system and O'Reilly is screaming about people who've lost money on stock trades because a Congressman says a company is a good investment when it wasn't.

Did anyone see Laura Ingram on The Factor last night. O'Reilly tells Laura that he's interviewed Obama and doesn't have a problem with him because Obama tells you exactly who he is. Judging from the look on Laura's face, I half expected her to stand up and walk off the set.

Sorry folks, I think O'Reilly is a bigger idiot than the fools O'Reilly worries about who bought worthless stock.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

what people don't get is that O'Reilly is center left. Keep that in mind.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.