Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    It shows you aren't a mathematician, He is a dismal 24 -42 against winning teams from 1999 to 2011.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...veryone-thinks
    118-73-1. the rest is just an Analyst's opinion. based on ????
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    118-73-1. the rest is just an Analyst's opinion. based on ????
    The numbers speak for themselves, 24-42 against teams with a winning record. Most of those 118 wins are against bad teams. Please don't lecture me on Andy Reid, i have been a fan of the Eagles for many years and had to put up with this guy, I know him way better than you or any other KC fan does.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The numbers speak for themselves, 24-42 against teams with a winning record. Most of those 118 wins are against bad teams. Please don't lecture me on Andy Reid, i have been a fan of the Eagles for many years and had to put up with this guy, I know him way better than you or any other KC fan does.
    then why, if you please, would a former Eagles HC go out of his way to recommend Reid to Hunt???

are you happier with what you have in philly now. how did they do vs the broncs????
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    then why, if you please, would a former Eagles HC go out of his way to recommend Reid to Hunt???

are you happier with what you have in philly now. how did they do vs the broncs????
    Hate to break it too you but even if Reid was still the coach the same result would've happened. LOL the team you love barely beat the team that got smoked by the broncos, IN A GAME where Reid was coming back to Philly. I am not saying Reid is a bad coach, he is decent at best, while the Chiefs had talent for the last couple years, so much talent that the head coach for the sister mary's school for the blind could win more than 2 games. We have the best running back in the NFL but Reid was too dumb to use him being a pass happy coach that he is. The Eagles are rebuilding and I am going to give it time

What were those records against those teams at the time he played them? Also, he was 10-9 in the playoffs. Again, there are fans of several teams who would kill to have a coach as successful as Reid.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What were those records against those teams at the time he played them? Also, he was 10-9 in the playoffs. Again, there are fans of several teams who would kill to have a coach as successful as Reid.
    Those must be some sad teams

Those must be some sad teams
    I can tell you're a youngin because you didn't experience the Joe Kuharich era. Hell, you should be old enough to remember the Rich Kotite era. You're right back into that right now. Kelly thinks he can bring the read option offense into the NFL. You simply cannot. Good luck going 3-13 this season.

I can tell you're a youngin because you didn't experience the Joe Kuharich era. Hell, you should be old enough to remember the Rich Kotite era. You're right back into that right now. Kelly thinks he can bring the read option offense into the NFL. You simply cannot. Good luck going 3-13 this season.
    LOL I am old enough to remember the 1980 superbowl

Someone needs to tell Andy Reid that he will eventually run out of NFC East teams to play and eventually he's going to face the Broncos. They also have Tennessee and Houston in 2 of the next 3 weeks. Those won't be easy.
    Chiefs flatten Tennessee. Maybe y'all would like to reconsider your evaluation of Reid...and the Chiefs. BTW, Denver needed a late 4th quarter interception and a field goal today to beat Dallas, who the Chiefs beat much more handily before.

The real proof of the pudding will come in the first head-to-head Chiefs/Broncos game, although I think the Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Broncos defense was exposed today. Romo threw for over 500 yards against them.