Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Your new dog sounds cute. How old is she? Terriers can be an utter terror til they mellow a bit and are smart, fun dogs. SR's folks have a JRT mix. She's a cutie but afraid of the greyhounds, probably because they're so tall. Heaven knows they wouldn't harm her at all.

Some time ago I sent a PM, which I guess that you didn't receive. I did have 2 pairs of norwegian elkhound earrings that you can have if you want them (and if you have pierced ears). They were really hard to find. PM me if you'd like them.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I kept the name Delia for her, it actually fits her better than it did the other puppy.

She's high strung, but sweet. She's not really taking to the whole housebreaking thing, but it's only been a few days. I'm pretty experienced with that process, so I think she'll take to it eventually. I just hate mopping. I'm hoping to make some progress over the weekend, plus, I'm going to bathe her tonight and taking her for her 3rd distemper/parvo shot tomorrow. I'm going to get her spayed in November, probably Veteran's Day weekend, since I'll have some time to spend with her, and she will be healed up pretty much for Thanksgiving and X-mas.

She does seem to be afraid of a lot of things, but she is a shelter puppy. She is 3 months old, and is white with brown spots, and very cute muzzle (brown, with a white line down her nose/forehead to her mouth, and black freckles). She has floppy brown ears.

My ancient cat is getting used to her and is even to the point where she will come into the same room as Delia. This morning, Miranda was laying on the kitchen counter while Delia was jumping up, trying to get her (she's still too small). Miranda swatted her on the head a couple of times without extending her claws or hissing, so it's progress. Delia is not afraid of the cat, nor of people.