Hybrid View

1. #1 Harry Reidís Office Leaks Boehner Office Emails 
    Harry Reidís Office Leaks Boehner Office EmailsóAnd It Could Ruin Any Faith You Have in Washington

Oct. 2, 2013 10:21am Becket Adams

A series of leaked emails authored by House Speaker John Boehnerís chief of staff Mike Sommers show that the Speaker may have coordinated with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to exempt Congress from Obamacare.
    The emails were leaked Tuesday by Reid chief of staff David Krone, who actually has a history of this sort of thing.
    Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, walks to a House Republican meeting on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., Sept. 30, 2013 (AFP/Getty Images)

The leaks, which are a major taboo in Washington, show Boehner (R-Ohio) worked behind the scenes earlier this year to address confusion over a provision in the Affordable Care Act that would force members of Congress and their aides into the exchanges. In fact, if one were to go by the leaks, which were first published by Politico, it appears that the offices of Boehner and Reid regularly coordinated to exempt Congress from the health care law.
    But given that Boehner is now apparently against congressional Obamacare exemptions, the emails make him look inconsistent and hypocritical Ė which may have been the point of their leaking.
    This ďis for [Boehner] & [Reid] to ask the President to carve us out ofÖObamacareĒ Moe>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...in-washington/

Boehnerd and Reid need to be carved out of it and sent home.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This should surprise no one.

Reid is an untrustworthy POS and Boehner is a hypocrite. They both need to be sent packing
    and both think they are above the American people as does our sorry excuse for POTUS.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Both of them are POS's. Dingy Harry proved to be the sneaky, no count that we all know he is. Boehner also reveals himself. The Republicans should have gotten rid of him some time ago. If not now, hope they do it in 2014.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Keep in mind that the leaks were selected specifically because they made Boehner look bad. We don't know the context or even if the e-mails are complete.

However, leaking them is considered a huge breach of trust in DC and any Republican who sends an e-mail to any Democrat needs to assume that it will be leaked at some point if an advantage can be gained from it. If I were in the House leadership, I'd immediately end any e-mail communications with Democrats.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    The "leadership" on both sides is putrid. None of them are going to do anything to work together, and they are headed for the debt ceiling at a rapid pace. With that in mind, and not trusting any of them as far as we can throw them, my husband and I are moving everything into cash, today.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The "leadership" on both sides is putrid. None of them are going to do anything to work together, and they are headed for the debt ceiling at a rapid pace. With that in mind, and not trusting any of them as far as we can throw them, my husband and I are moving everything into cash, today.
    I have all my money in hardware for work and quite possibly a soon to be partnership in an oil pumping company for job security reasons.
    If I was you I would since you don't have a lot of room to park heavy equipment, at least buy a small percentage of your savings in gold, silver or copper instead of keeping it in government paper promises. Just a thought although I know you make good financial decisions.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg