Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The white half of Barry Sotero ordered a black woman killed, this was clearly racist!
    A black Somali Muslim woman none the less.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Black woman are no longer safe in Washington or their babies, white men with guns will kill them in front of a White House, oh the irony of it all!
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

How many rounds were in those magazines Barry, how many rounds?
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 10-03-2013 at 07:32 PM.

they leaned in. couldn't see the child in back ???? and blast away
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Miriam Carey (right), is the woman identified in news reports as the suspect in a shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown for a brief period Thursday afternoon, and has now reportedly been shot dead by police. This photo is from a newsletter announcing her having been hired as a hygenist at a Connecticut periodontics practice.

Advanced Periodontics Here's what we know about Miriam Carey, the woman identified in news reports as the suspect in a shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown for a brief period Thursday afternoon, and has now reportedly been shot dead by police.

Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist has been identified by ***the New York Post and the New Haven Register newspaper as the suspect in a shooting incident that took place in the nation's capital. Here’s what we know about Carey so far.

A law enforcement source told the Register that Carey is the suspect who was reportedly shot dead by Capitol Police following a high-speed car chase that began when she allegedly rammed her black Infiniti luxury sedan into a barricade near the White House.

The altercation led to the U.S. Capitol being locked down for a brief period of time after shots rang out near Garfield Circle, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building.

Carey, who has ties to both Stamford, Conn., and Brooklyn, N.Y., hails from a condominium complex in Stamford called Woodside Green, according to the Register, and was permitted to work as a hygenist in Connecticut prisons, the Post reported.
    ABC News reported that Carey had "a history of mental health issues."
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

And the left will blame the Tea Party in 3...2...1...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

well maybe the autopsy will turn up something
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

I think this was overkill. It sounds like the woman was terrified and crashing into things.

I'd drive off like hell to if all those guys were pointing guns at me and my kid.

(I know it's MSNBC, but the video is really clear.)

Power CUer
    When they bang on your car hood and demand you stop - you STOP. There is an office building near one I go to regularly, and once I turned in there by accident instead of at the next driveway. It is a very secure facility, and the rifles with scopes immediately came out en masse at the entrance. My response was certainly not to gun the engine and do anything rapidly. I waved, made the "stupid me" gesture, and backed out SLOWLY.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    The local news is saying this morning that her family had no idea she had even gone to Washington from Connecticut, and that she has had a very difficult time with post partum depression. If that's the case, I think this might be a case where PPD has escalated into post partum psychosis, a different, and dangerous, animal. A friend of mine had that happen to her after the birth of her son, the voices telling her to do terrible things (to the baby, and to herself). Fortunately, she is a psychologist and she was rational enough to identify what was happening to her and to get help (she was checked in to Johns Hopkins for several weeks).

So... if that's the case here, who knows what voices she was hearing.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken