Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This is mild compared to what the Beck followers are saying at The Blaze-many of them believe that the poor woman was Obama's lover and the child is his love child. Of course, they follow that up with how this is a plot to kill her and cover up the existence of the child....

    Then other Beckians are saying that Obama wouldn't be cheating on Michelle with a woman because he's secretly gay.


    It's sad, and it's another case of someone who probably should have been in a mental hospital. I'm glad her child is physically okay, and will probably heal emotionally from the trauma.
    Come on with all the shenanigans presidents have hushed up over the last 200+ years nothing surprises me, being that obama is black and most likely to have an affair with a black woman and you know how much they love drama when their baby daddies don't pay no mo child support driving a car into a gate isn't shocking.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Come on with all the shenanigans presidents have hushed up over the last 200+ years nothing surprises me, being that obama is black and most likely to have an affair with a black woman and you know how much they love drama when their baby daddies don't pay no mo child support driving a car into a gate isn't shocking.

    There have been no accusations of any type of sexual scandal on Obama's part by any reliable source. No previous bastards by him, from all appearances the marriage b


    I'm pretending you didn't type that second sentence, so that I can still think highly of you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There have been no accusations of any type of sexual scandal on Obama's part by any reliable source. No previous bastards by him, from all appearances the marriage b


    I'm pretending you didn't type that second sentence, so that I can still think highly of you.
    still he is known as the mac daddy
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,360
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This is mild compared to what the Beck followers are saying at The Blaze-many of them believe that the poor woman was Obama's lover and the child is his love child. Of course, they follow that up with how this is a plot to kill her and cover up the existence of the child....

    Then other Beckians are saying that Obama wouldn't be cheating on Michelle with a woman because he's secretly gay.


    It's sad, and it's another case of someone who probably should have been in a mental hospital. I'm glad her child is physically okay, and will probably heal emotionally from the trauma.

    Yep, ODS is the successor to BDS and just as silly.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,847
    Cool! This has gotten entertaining, I'll go see if I can find some more gasoline.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This is mild compared to what the Beck followers are saying at The Blaze-many of them believe that the poor woman was Obama's lover and the child is his love child. Of course, they follow that up with how this is a plot to kill her and cover up the existence of the child....

    Then other Beckians are saying that Obama wouldn't be cheating on Michelle with a woman because he's secretly gay.


    It's sad, and it's another case of someone who probably should have been in a mental hospital. I'm glad her child is physically okay, and will probably heal emotionally from the trauma.
    Now that is sick.

    It's pretty clear all the lady was wanting was a White House tour, they were closed. She freaked out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,230
    The lady was actually fired from her dental job for being too rough with patients. The PPD was to blame.

    And there is this:

    The Connecticut mom shot dead Thursday after a wild Washington, DC driving rampage was obsessed with President Obama and believed he was stalking her, sources told The Post.

    “She definitely had an obsession with him,” a law enforcement official said of Miriam Carey, 34.

    Carey also believed she was “the prophet of Stamford” and that the president was having her electronically monitored in order to broadcast her life on television, ABC News reported.

    Stamford cops had twice been called to Carey’s home there by her boyfriend, identified as Eric Francis, who said she was delusional, irrational and putting her 1-year-old daughter, Erika, in danger, according to ABC.
    http://nypost.com/2013/10/04/capitol...-stalking-her/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    When they bang on your car hood and demand you stop - you STOP.

    I agree.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,738
    I still say ...

    It is the widespread habit of doctors prescribing dangerous psychotropic drugs to patients without a thorough evaluation to find out if such drastic measures need to be taken in the first place.

    This woman was obviously suffering the side effects of such drugs, if you ask me.

    See: http://www.ehow.com/about_5454596_si...pic-drugs.html

    Namvet ... You had me look up the meaning of "mac daddy" you bum! I had heard the word before, but forgotten what it meant.
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Yep, ODS is the successor to BDS ...
    Wrong!

    Even though I am not deranged, believe it or not ...

    I absolutely abhor the man and his administration. They are bringing down this once great country, one deliberate step at a time.

    In his own words, "“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”

    Unfortunately, this is one of the few promises to the American people, that he truly meant, and far too many dreadfully uninformed, and incredibly foolish people ... took it to mean for the betterment of the country.

    I cannot believe someone of your intelligence failed to grasp the meaning of the word "fundamentally."

    ODS does not exist. The man and his destructive policies are very transparent to thinking individuals. We simply do NOT agree with them!
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •