Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    To GLBT activists, any religious person who questions whether homosexual parenting is good for children is a "bigot". Hyperbolic language is not a substitute for facts or evidence.

And, once again, the strategy is ad homimem attack, not a look at the evidence itself.
    Being religious and being a professional bigot for pseudo-christian political groups are not the same thing?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Of course they were suppressed. After all they couldn't have the truth get in the way of the agenda they, and apparently Nova as well, were pushing could they.
    So you think "they" suppressed facts in the trial? Who is "they"?

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Ahhh, so now you're going to try and bully her. Ok.
    Gay on straight bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Being religious and being a professional bigot for pseudo-christian political groups are not the same thing?
    They're only the same thing in your twisted mind....and the rest of the gay mafia.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

You guys seem to keep forgetting that there was a trial in a court of law. Those are the facts.
    And how many times does the accused or even the convicted person walk free because it's found that a key piece of evidence or testimony was fraudulent?

Or does that only count for anything when it's causes you support?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    I understand that your community makes that leap to equivalence. It's a false equation.

Power CUer

‘Uncomfortable truth’ in Matthew Shepard’s death

http://nypost.com/2013/10/28/uncomfo...hepards-death/

Stephen Jimenez didn’t set out to be the most dangerous journalist on earth.

Or, more to the point, the most dangerous gay journalist.

But Jimenez unearthed a story that few people wanted to hear. And it calls into question everything you think you know about the life and death of one of the leading icons of our age.

...Jimenez’s “The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths About the Murder of Matthew Shepard,” out last month, challenges every cultural myth surrounding Shepard’s short life and unspeakable death. After some 13 years of digging, including interviews with more than 100 sources, including Shepard’s killers, Jimenez makes a radioactive suggestion:

The grisly murder, 15 years ago this month, was no hate crime.

Shepard’s tragic and untimely demise may not have been fueled by his sexual orientation, but by drugs. For Shepard had likely agreed to trade methamphetamines for sex. And it killed him.

Heresy.

Why dredge this up now? Jimenez’s answer surprised me.

“As a gay man,” he said, “I felt it was a moral thing to do.”

(More at the link.)

‘Uncomfortable truth’ in Matthew Shepard’s death

http://nypost.com/2013/10/28/uncomfo...hepards-death/

Stephen Jimenez didn’t set out to be the most dangerous journalist on earth.

Or, more to the point, the most dangerous gay journalist.

But Jimenez unearthed a story that few people wanted to hear. And it calls into question everything you think you know about the life and death of one of the leading icons of our age.

...Jimenez’s “The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths About the Murder of Matthew Shepard,” out last month, challenges every cultural myth surrounding Shepard’s short life and unspeakable death. After some 13 years of digging, including interviews with more than 100 sources, including Shepard’s killers, Jimenez makes a radioactive suggestion:

Shepard’s tragic and untimely demise may not have been fueled by his sexual orientation, but by drugs. For Shepard had likely agreed to trade methamphetamines for sex. And it killed him.

Heresy.

Why dredge this up now? Jimenez’s answer surprised me.

“As a gay man,” he said, “I felt it was a moral thing to do.”

(More at the link.)
    Nova coming in to denounce in 4...3...2...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

[B]

I'm glad he wrote the book and exposed the truth that at least one person here did not want us to know!

Not any more than being gay and being a pedophile are.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!