Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09...ist-aus/196033

Ruse's shameless animus toward LGBT people would seem to discredit him as a commentator on LGBT issues. But even in the face of brutal assaults on LGBT rights in Russia and the continued problem of hate crimes in the U.S., Breitbart.com is all too willing to provide a soapbox to an unapologetic bigot.
    Not going.to address any of the factual evidence of the story I see...typical.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Ruse's shameless animus toward LGBT people would seem to discredit him as a commentator on LGBT issues. But even in the face of brutal assaults on LGBT rights in Russia and the continued problem of hate crimes in the U.S., Breitbart.com is all too willing to provide a soapbox to an unapologetic bigot.

Still using Media Matters eh? Is that your only response? This is why you fail princess.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

Still using Media Matters eh? Is that your only response? This is why you fail princess.
    I see your lion facepalm and raise you a Godzilla.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not going.to address any of the factual evidence of the story I see...typical.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I see your lion facepalm and raise you a Godzilla.
    You guys seem to keep forgetting that there was a trial in a court of law. Those are the facts.

You guys seem to keep forgetting that there was a trial in a court of law. Those are the facts.
    You are even being facepalmed by the gay.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

To GLBT activists, any religious person who questions whether homosexual parenting is good for children is a "bigot". Hyperbolic language is not a substitute for facts or evidence.

And, once again, the strategy is ad homimem attack, not a look at the evidence itself.

But if the "facts" used in the trial are proven to be false later on, are they actually facts at all?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The OJ trial was in a court of law too. As are many trials where innocent defendants are put on death row for crimes they didn't commit. Just saying a trial happened doesn't mean the right thing was done or the proper evidence was presented.

Jimenez gives a great deal convincing evidence, collected over a decade of research, that the murder of Matthew Shepard was a GLBT community-internal matter involving the drug trade.

But if the "facts" used in the trial are proven to be false later on, are they actually facts at all?
    Most of the real facts seem to have been suppressed. The murderer and his drug bosses had great reason to suppress the meth connection; the GLBT community had great reason to suppress the fact that both murderer and victim were lovers, addicts, and well-known in Laramie's gay bar scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Most of the real facts seem to have been suppressed. The murderer and his drug bosses had great reason to suppress the meth connection; the GLBT community had great reason to suppress the fact that both murderer and victim were lovers, addicts, and well-known in Laramie's gay bar scene.
    Of course they were suppressed. After all they couldn't have the truth get in the way of the agenda they, and apparently Nova as well, were pushing could they.