Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 GOP Will Take Over The Government To Shut Down Obamacare 
    link

TheMastersNemesis (3,114 posts)

GOP Will Take Over The Government To Shut Down Obamacare
    They have the country by the throat now and are ready to strangle the life out of our democracy. This plan has been THE PLAN since Reagan really. Their policy is psychological violence, threats and intimidation. I bet anyone who tries to challenge one of these goons gets a billie club to the head.

I just don't think most Americans realize how dangerous the GOP is now. I think the government itself is now at risk.
    Star Member kestrel91316 (47,566 posts)
    7. The Dominionists are going to make their move.

They have Cruz lined up. They have their Oath Keepers lined up. They have their teabagger minions armed to the teeth. They intend to wipe us out.

I am terrified.

They own DOJ. Their Mormon lackeys run FBI. I think Holder is their man. That's why nobody touches domestic terrorists.
    ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

???????????
    They're reverting to the "republicans are gonna overthrow the Government" meme.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    TheMastersNemesis is a great Bomb Thrower. He is
    a supposed retired GubMint drone that hardly ever backs
    up anything he posts.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The only thing that we have to do to shut down Obamacare is let it start. It will collapse under its own weight. The technology is already failing on the sign up pages, premiums are rising faster than Breaking Bad's ratings, jobs are being cut back to below 30 hrs per week, zombies are walking around in the senate (oops, that's Harry Reid; My bad)... you get the idea. They've been preparing for this moment for three years, and it's already a massive failure, with more to come. We shouldn't be fighting implementation, we should be forcing it down the throats of the backers who've managed to waiver themselves out of it or finagle subsidies through legislation. Let the Democrats explain why Obamacare is good enough for us, but not for unions, congressional staffers or Obama's corporate cronies.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The only thing that we have to do to shut down Obamacare is let it start. It will collapse under its own weight. The technology is already failing on the sign up pages, premiums are rising faster than Breaking Bad's ratings, jobs are being cut back to below 30 hrs per week, zombies are walking around in the senate (oops, that's Harry Reid; My bad)... you get the idea. They've been preparing for this moment for three years, and it's already a massive failure, with more to come. We shouldn't be fighting implementation, we should be forcing it down the throats of the backers who've managed to waiver themselves out of it or finagle subsidies through legislation. Let the Democrats explain why Obamacare is good enough for us, but not for unions, congressional staffers or Obama's corporate cronies.
    Do you really thing any of what you said will matter when the MSM will control the flow of this information? Even if all of what you said happens and GETS people mad more likely than not somehow they will blame Republicans and remain blame free
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Do you really thing any of what you said will matter when the MSM will control the flow of this information? Even if all of what you said happens and GETS people mad more likely than not somehow they will blame Republicans and remain blame free
    Eventually, yes. The MSM isn't the monolithic beast that it used to be. It doesn't control the internet, Fox or enough other outlets to keep information from getting out. That doesn't mean that we are going to have an easy time of it, but it does mean that we have cracks in the wall that we can get through.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Even DU is against ObamaCare ( blaming Republicans for it ).

Let the whole thing collapse on their heads, let everyone see what monster cluster-f*ck it will be ... and worse.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'm stunned at the number of moonbats, media pundits, and Proglodytes who actually stand there and tell bald-faced lies about how Barrycare is the answer to all our problems, how wildly successful it's been thus far, and how promising and wonderful it will be.

People actually believe this nonsense, too.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    I'm stunned at the number of moonbats, media pundits, and Proglodytes who actually stand there and tell bald-faced lies about how Barrycare is the answer to all our problems, how wildly successful it's been thus far, and how promising and wonderful it will be.

People actually believe this nonsense, too.

It can't be the hope and change that's wrong, so it must be the rest of the world...
    --Odysseus

The "real" jack-in-the-box surprise awaiting the clueless, Obamabat supporting hordes of low information voters - those that have yet to work a day in their otherwise lazy, worthless miserable lives, those 4th generation "entitled" EBT card carrying leaches on the public dole... is that even THEY don't get ObamaCare for free.

1. They have no choice but to sign up (and pay for it, albeit heavily subsidized by tax tax payers - they still have to pay out of pocket) or not sign up (and pay a penalty which goes up year after year until they HAVE to sign up).

2. These are people that have NEVER... and I mean N E V E R had to pay even one stinking penny for any of their medical care. Their mothers never paid, their grandmas never paid... the idea of paying for their ER or hospital bills is totally foreign to these people.

3. They won't like the idea that they have to pay.

Once the low information voters come to this realization - they will join the nearest Tea Party to protect them from ever having to pay for anything.