How do you exsplain it?? The DU way, with hate filled screeds!!!

How dare you not worship the LEFT!!! You must be brainwashed!!!

Sun Oct 6, 2013, 03:39 PM
babylonsister

The Brainwashing Of My Dad By Limbaugh, Fox & GOP Media

The Brainwashing Of My Dad By Limbaugh, Fox & GOP Media

by Leslie Salzillo

Many of us understand the damage Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, and 'hate media' has done to our country in promoting racism, homophobia, misogyny and bigotry.They perpetuate lies and poison the minds of people who get sucked in, and use Right Wing media as the only source of news. Jen Senko is a filmmaker who watched the transformation of her father, as he slowly came to believe the extreme RightWing lies, and she's making a documentary about it. Here a personal note to me from Senko followed by the Kickstarter commentary:

"I was inspired to make this film after watching my father a non-political Democrat turn into a right wing fanatic after a change in his car commute exposed him to the reactionary shows on talk radio. The changes in his behavior caused me to research the changes in the media over the last 30 years and the effect of those changes on the country was indisputable. As the media have been co-opted more and more by special interests, documentarians have become the new journalists. My hope is that after seeing my film, people will question what the media tells them, and hold them accountable."

When the filmmaker's parents moved to a place where her father had a long solo commute to work and started listening to Talk Radio to alleviate the boredom, her family saw him change from a non-political Democrat to a radicalized, angry Right-Wing Republican. What happened to Dad?

As filmmaker, Jen Senko, tries to understand the transformation of her father from a mild mannered life-long Democrat to an angry, Right-Wing fanatic, she uncovers the forces behind the media that changed him completely: a plan by Roger Ailes under Nixon for a media by the GOP, The Powell Memo and the dismantling of the Fairness Doctrine, all of which would ultimately misinform millions, divide families and even the country itself.

more...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/1...etail=facebook
And the source is that paragon of fairness, the kos kids!!!

The dad dares to think for himself!!! WELL!!! Lets just make a "documentary" about it!!!