1. #1 Fuck all the RW trolls who sneak up on here and spew their hate crap!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awww...darky seems a widdle angry.

Sun Oct 6, 2013, 05:56 PM
    darkangel218

Fuck all the RW trolls who sneak up on here and spew their hate crap!!!

I can't name names because you know what happens in one does. But Fuck all the lil weasles who think they have us fooled!!
    Karma will catch up with you, sooner or later! You have never gone to sleep hungry, or wondered how you're going to pay your electrical for the month!! And you dare coming here and telling us the reason young people don't make it is because of their work ethics??? Fuck you!!!!!
    Go walk in some of us shoes for a while , you self entitled judgemental hypocrites!! Then open your mouths.
    "We" aren't spewing anything. You retards do that all by yourselves.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wow what an amazing wordsmith!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Haha, Dorkangel! I would never walk in your birkenstocks! Are you a hippie!?

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Fabulous Poster
    I have gone to sleep hungry... because I spent my money on beer.

I have wondered how I was going to pay my electric bill ... because I spent my money on beer.

Oddly I never ran out of beer, or gasoline, or cigarettes. I have run out of coffee, forgotten to buy toilet paper (paper towels ripped in half won't clog the toilet), and have mooched samples at gourmet shops (so I would still have money for beer).

Heh heh, and they call us the angry, intolerant ones.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

You have never gone to sleep hungry, or wondered how you're going to pay your electrical for the month!! And you dare coming here and telling us the reason young people don't make it is because of their work ethics??? Fuck you!!!!!
    Go walk in some of us shoes for a while , you self entitled judgemental hypocrites!! Then open your mouths.
    Well, I've gone through every inconvenience you mentioned, and quite a few more thank you. So, I've walked in "your shoes". Currently, you're lashing out at any and everybody who you perceive as having more money. I.E. you feel victimized. If your situation becomes uncomfortable enough, you'll figure out that blaming the rest of the world won't make you a single extra dime. Maybe then you'll get started...

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Well, I've gone through every inconvenience you mentioned, and quite a few more thank you. So, I've walked in "your shoes". Currently, you're lashing out at any and everybody who you perceive as having more money. I.E. you feel victimized. If your situation becomes uncomfortable enough, you'll figure out that blaming the rest of the world won't make you a single extra dime. Maybe then you'll get started...
    Ditto. When my wife and I first moved to Arizona, with zero plan mind you, we struggled. We subsisted on ramen noodles and tuna sandwiches for months. We got by. I know what it's like to be "poor" and I worked my way out of it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Awww...darky seems a widdle angry.

"We" aren't spewing anything. You retards do that all by yourselves.
    what CAN one expect of CONEHEADS???