Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Year Of Baffling Philadelphia Coaching Moves Continues 
    OK, first the Eagles fire Andy Reid only to have him get hired 15 minutes later by KC.

Then, the Sixers part ways with Doug Collins and don't hire a replacement until long after the draft.

Then, after the Phils are out of contention and long after such a move would have made sense, they fire Charlie Manuel, one of only 2 managers to bring the franchise a championship.

And now, after a full off season where the team did nothing to improve scoring, defense, or goaltending and after only 3 games into the season, the Flyers fire Peter Laviolette.

With this kind of team management it doesn't take a genius to see why all 4 franchises are struggling.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Hey, it's Philadelphia, suck it up............

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    OK, count me the number of championships KC has had in the last, I dunno, 50 years. 2? KC has been a doormat in professional sports for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    OK, first the Eagles fire Andy Reid only to have him get hired 15 minutes later by KC.

Then, the Sixers part ways with Doug Collins and don't hire a replacement until long after the draft.

Then, after the Phils are out of contention and long after such a move would have made sense, they fire Charlie Manuel, one of only 2 managers to bring the franchise a championship.

And now, after a full off season where the team did nothing to improve scoring, defense, or goaltending and after only 3 games into the season, the Flyers fire Peter Laviolette.

With this kind of team management it doesn't take a genius to see why all 4 franchises are struggling.

1. Reid had to go 12+ seasons with one SB APPEARANCE to show for it isn't good and the last 4 years with only one playoff appearance

2. I agree with the Manuel firing as being bad but he should have been fired last year, along with the GM

3. Not a follower of the sixers so I don't know if it was warrented or not.

4. Laviolette stinks and the GM does to as well, both should go, just a freak accident it all occurred in the same year.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Ya KC really has no room to talk, I don't think they have a hockey or basketball team? I am lazy so I can't look it up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ya KC really has no room to talk, I don't think they have a hockey or basketball team? I am lazy so I won't look it up lol
    Fixed it......

The Kansas City Kings basketball franchise went to the left coast - no market here. The Kansas City Blues were a St. Louis Blues farm team for a while - no market here. The "Sporting Kansas City" soccer team (really Kansas City, Kansas) only draws an average of about 19k-20k - no market here.

I'm a football/baseball fan myself, as are most of us in the mid-West; and there's a reason for that. Never cared for those other so-called "sports", and that includes soccer.

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Fixed it......

The Kansas City Kings basketball franchise went to the left coast - no market here. The Kansas City Blues were a St. Louis Blues farm team for a while - no market here. The "Sporting Kansas City" soccer team (really Kansas City, Kansas) only draws an average of about 19k-20k - no market here.

I'm a football/baseball fan myself, as are most of us in the mid-West; and there's a reason for that. Never cared for those other so-called "sports", and that includes soccer.
    Don't feel bad I am sure someday their baseball team or football team might win, all i can recall of the Royals is this

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Don't feel bad I am sure someday their baseball team or football team might win, all i can recall of the Royals is this
    Not to worry. Teams I follow in priority are:
    Cardinals
    Chiefs
    Rams
    Big Twelve football

Hey, it's in my genes..........

Fixed it......

The KC Scouts franchise is still in existence but they are now the NJ Devils

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The KC Scouts franchise is still in existence but they are now the NJ Devils
    Ya and they are about to be moved out of NJ or were close to lol