1. #1 Emperor Obama Criminalizes.... 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Veterans visiting a war memorial.

http://t.co/qyKQfHCGfk

Jogging in a park.

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/breaking...-amid-shutdown
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well I hope the LibTards are proud of themselves!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

But those illegals, excuse me for being politically incorrect, can have the Mall open to them while the vets are kept out of their memorial---same day.

BTW, did you all see the not so lovely Ms Pelosi speaking to the assembled undocumented? Does it seem that she's getting older looking at an accelerated pace? Maybe she hasn't had time for a retouch of the face. (I know sorry for being snarky but just so disgusted with the course of events recently)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I don't think it would be possible for me to dislike Obama and his court more than I do.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Barry, do a couple lines of blow, you'll feel better.
    Be Not Afraid.

I think it's hilarious that people are taking matters into their own hands. The vets took down the barricade and people at Mount Rushmore and Gettysburg have been kicking the orange cones to the curb and going to see what they came to see.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

"The government is using its police power against the public interest >>>

Think about that. The federal government is using its police power to punish the public! Has this ever happened before? Not to my knowledge. >>>

We have the story >>>, the feds are actually trying to close Mt. Rushmore! That couple on Lake Mead has been thrown out of their house. Yes, maybe the fine print allows that, but even if it does, what is the purpose of throwing them out? What public interest is being served?

The president has decided that the people need to be punished, to "show them" what happens when he doesn't get his way. Yes, we get it that this is a technique to try to damage the reputation of Republicans. But the American tradition is that it's politics during elections and it's governing between elections.

And, this is America. The government didn't give us the war memorials, we paid for them. The government was the toll taker when we sent them our money before they sent it back to us. Ditto for health care. The government isn't "giving" us health care. We already have it and the reason we already have it is that we paid for it, we invented it, we invested in it. But, once it flows through Washington, what are we going to do when Washington gets mad at us and decides to teach us a lesson. When the police car is pulling up to the ER door not to help somebody into it but to put up cones to keep us out of it?

This government shutdown, which the MSM treats as a horse race, has turned out to be an assault on the public. Around the edges, yes. But look at the intent! It is the government consciously acting against the public interest. Has this ever happened before?

We are being warned.

More@AmericanThinker
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well I hope the LibTards are proud of themselves!!!
    They are. They are always proud when they usurp a new power and use it against someone that they consider weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    "The government is using its police power against the public interest >>>

Think about that. The federal government is using its police power to punish the public! Has this ever happened before? Not to my knowledge. >>>

We have the story >>>, the feds are actually trying to close Mt. Rushmore! That couple on Lake Mead has been thrown out of their house. Yes, maybe the fine print allows that, but even if it does, what is the purpose of throwing them out? What public interest is being served?

The president has decided that the people need to be punished, to "show them" what happens when he doesn't get his way. Yes, we get it that this is a technique to try to damage the reputation of Republicans. But the American tradition is that it's politics during elections and it's governing between elections.

And, this is America. The government didn't give us the war memorials, we paid for them. The government was the toll taker when we sent them our money before they sent it back to us. Ditto for health care. The government isn't "giving" us health care. We already have it and the reason we already have it is that we paid for it, we invented it, we invested in it. But, once it flows through Washington, what are we going to do when Washington gets mad at us and decides to teach us a lesson. When the police car is pulling up to the ER door not to help somebody into it but to put up cones to keep us out of it?

This government shutdown, which the MSM treats as a horse race, has turned out to be an assault on the public. Around the edges, yes. But look at the intent! It is the government consciously acting against the public interest. Has this ever happened before?

We are being warned.

More@AmericanThinker
    Actually, it has happened here before. The British Crown and Parliament imposed punitive acts on the colonies in reprisal for agitation against previous mismanagement and malfeasance.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't think it would be possible for me to dislike Obama and his court more than I do.
    Seldom do I encounter one I detest. There are several DIMoRATS I absolutely detest, starting with OBlowhard and Reed. The list is quite long now.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand