Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Lanie, you misinterpreted completely what I said. It's not about whose feelings are hurt. It is about the direction of our country. For one I'm very tired of the way many will cite one group or the other in a attempt to get their way.

    Listen to Harry Reid who replied to a questio about denying funds for kids with cancer--unfortunate but others in his district need assistance.

    This is a game of hard ball, but think on the Dems side it is turning the country around to a more socialist way of thinking and about total control of our economy. Why in the world do you think Ms Pelosi was speaking at that rally of illegals? The Dems are salivating over all those votes-----and Obama is trying to annihilate the Republicans.

    It's not about "feelings". It's way more than that.
    This fight is about whether the Republicans are going to stand up...man up and be the opposition party or surrender completely and forever be the minority whipping boy for the Dems as they turn the U.S. into a Utopia.

    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Boner's gonna cave.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...house-meeting/

    Boner, the frigging moron, just doesn't get it. He just doesn't understand how Barry is playing him for a fool.

    We are truly fucked.
    Balls? You must be referring to the decorations at the congressional pub or lounge. Or perhaps the next Christmas party. Must be a party somewhere for these spineless democrat toads with an R after their names.

    Boner and the French Repukes have been 'kicking the can down the road' for 5 years now. Why would they do anything different?

    'We the people' are simply not pissed enough to drop what we are doing to give these worthless shills an ear full. Yes, some of us do ... but quite obviously not anything approaching 'massive' numbers necessary to light a fire under them.

    Ho-hum... life goes on for them ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,897
    Intelligent enterprising Americans will have to find work arounds and form an underground economy, this government in it's current form is here to stay, the cavalry is not going to arrive and save us because the NSA has dirt on all the cavalry and they aren't going to lift a finger.
    Welcome to the beginnings of tyranny.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Intelligent enterprising Americans will have to find work arounds and form an underground economy, this government in it's current form is here to stay, the cavalry is not going to arrive and save us because the NSA has dirt on all the cavalry and they aren't going to lift a finger.
    Welcome to the beginnings of tyranny.
    Yes. it appears that 5 WHOLE YEARS have been utterly wasted. Unless of course YOU are part of the ruling class, elite scum buckets running this country into the ground as fast as you possibly can.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Boner's gonna cave.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...house-meeting/

    Boner, the frigging moron, just doesn't get it. He just doesn't understand how Barry is playing him for a fool.

    We are truly fucked.
    Its not a fucking cave.

    We hit the debt ceiling in about a weeks time. If we do absolutly nothing, but hold firm, we take full blame for taking the nation over the fiscal cliff.

    He's propossing a 6 week extention, so we can finish the budget fight. Reid wants a year and a half extention to get past the mid-term elections.

    Now if oBumble refuses our offer, and we go over the cliff, its all on him baby.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Republicans aren't victims because their feelings are hurt, they are being forced to accept dictatorial edicts from the White House, as are the rest of us. This is about more than WIC, it's about whether or not the Constitution is still the law of the land.


    It stopped being that a few pages back.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Yes. it appears that 5 WHOLE YEARS have been utterly wasted. Unless of course YOU are part of the ruling class, elite scum buckets running this country into the ground as fast as you possibly can.
    He has accomplished at least as much in 5 years as Progressives had done in the previous 100.
    He has 3 more years and his tentacles reach so far into every part of our lives that they won't be removed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Eupher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mizz-uhr-ah
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Its not a fucking cave.

    We hit the debt ceiling in about a weeks time. If we do absolutly nothing, but hold firm, we take full blame for taking the nation over the fiscal cliff.

    He's propossing a 6 week extention, so we can finish the budget fight. Reid wants a year and a half extention to get past the mid-term elections.

    Now if oBumble refuses our offer, and we go over the cliff, its all on him baby.
    Sorry, I just don't see it that way. Boner and his shills have been playing Barry's "you blink first" game since 2010. Boner's blinked first every time.

    Extensions, delays, more time to do more of what these assholes do -- play golf and party. At the end of the six weeks -- assuming Barry "approves" Boner's latest limp-dick hard-on -- it's back to the same ol, same ol. Catastrophe, impending doom. Only minutes away from Moody's dropping the credit rating down to AA. And then, Barry gets his money and Boner winds up looking like the dufus he is.
    U.S. Army, Retired
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Sorry, I just don't see it that way. Boner and his shills have been playing Barry's "you blink first" game since 2010. Boner's blinked first every time.

    Extensions, delays, more time to do more of what these assholes do -- play golf and party. At the end of the six weeks -- assuming Barry "approves" Boner's latest limp-dick hard-on -- it's back to the same ol, same ol. Catastrophe, impending doom. Only minutes away from Moody's dropping the credit rating down to AA. And then, Barry gets his money and Boner winds up looking like the dufus he is.
    Let barry continue his game, and we keep this "Shutdown" going a bit longer. The people are getting sick of it, and barry is making one bad move.

    MILWAUKEE (AP) — The federal government shutdown could leave America's craft brewers with a serious hangover.


    Stores will still offer plenty of suds. But the shutdown has closed an obscure agency that quietly approves new breweries, recipes and labels, which could create huge delays throughout the rapidly growing craft industry, whose customers expect a constant supply of inventive and seasonal beers.
    Lets threaten the Beer supply and see how fast voters react.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,341
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Lanie, you misinterpreted completely what I said. It's not about whose feelings are hurt. It is about the direction of our country. For one I'm very tired of the way many will cite one group or the other in a attempt to get their way.

    Listen to Harry Reid who replied to a questio about denying funds for kids with cancer--unfortunate but others in his district need assistance.

    This is a game of hard ball, but think on the Dems side it is turning the country around to a more socialist way of thinking and about total control of our economy. Why in the world do you think Ms Pelosi was speaking at that rally of illegals? The Dems are salivating over all those votes-----and Obama is trying to annihilate the Republicans.

    It's not about "feelings". It's way more than that.

    Have you considered the possibility that perhaps the country *wants* to go into a different direction? I would consider the thinking on here to be the far right. I have a friend to the far left who feels that Democrats can do no wrong. But honestly, I don't think most of this country is onboard with the far left or right. Most of us want a government full of people who will work together. If I didn't work together with my co-workers (even when I disagreed with them), I'd be fired. Why are these people getting a pass and better yet, why do they get paid for it? Conservatives complain about welfare queens, these people are welfare queens. They're taking your money and doing no job. To me, that's the bigger issue. It's not about which ideology wins out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •