Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And the LIVs (Low Information Voters) also absolutely and positively know that the government's technically advanced, highly sophisticated, computer based health care system will be there when they have that stroke or heart attack, and need it.....just like the government's technically advanced, highly sophisticated, computer based EBT welfare system.

How did anyone not see this coming?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I've wondered why there aren't grocery stores which brag about not accepting AEBT. I would go there.
    Because they would immediately be subjected to legal harassment by liberals.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen a store run out of mustard, they usually have more then one option for the yellow stuff.

You can always get little packets of it from any corner store that sells hot dogs.

EBT system down but no problem. A Louisiana Walmart decided to accept purchases with it anyway. There's no way the moochers would take advantage of that, would they? Nooooooooooooo

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...-in-louisiana/

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Everything is on record they know who stole and exactly how much and they should prosecute every one of them, they cannot claim this much ignorance.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Everything is on record they know who stole and exactly how much and they should prosecute every one of them, they cannot claim this much ignorance.
    Walmart is just as culpable. Corporate greenlighted it. What they should have done was put a cap on it, something like $50 or so for essentials only. Walmart is more than 50% at fault here.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Mercy!

Non-access to EBT purchases, for whatever the reasons, computer glitches, electrical problems due to storms, etc. ...

This is what bothers me the most happening across the country. I can forsee terrible "food riots" in the inner cities, and am extremely happy to be living in a tiny community ... is not even a city.

IMO, the folks with EBT cards should be using them for non-perishable staples only. Not ready to eat frozen meals, snacks, etc. ... as Ranger Rick said above, as that will indeed run out in 3 days.

Can't you just imagine the horrors and chaos of when wonderful Mr. O finally throws all of his LIV's under the bus, drastically cutting back on the amounts, because he no longer needs them? It doesn't bear thinking about!

That being said, I truly do feel sorry for those that use the cards for the purpose intended, not the lay-abouts that take advantage of them.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    This is what bothers me the most happening across the country. I can forsee terrible "food riots" in the inner cities, and am extremely happy to be living in a tiny community ... is not even a city.
    Thing is, it won't be because they get tossed under the bus. We will face food riots, and that day is going to be sooner then any of us care.

What will spark it is our debt. Sooner or later we won't be able to keep up on it and it will simply over take us. Forcing the states into Europe style austerity measures. This will be massive cuts in food stamps, and sky high prices at the stores. And you will see Europe style riots when the Gov. says, "Sorry, spent it all, nothing left".

There is no country that will bail us out. Their debts is in the millions and low billions, and it forced them over the cliff. We are talking double digit trillions.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

What will spark it is our debt. Sooner or later we won't be able to keep up on it and it will simply over take us. >>> And you will see Europe style riots when the Gov. says, "Sorry, spent it all, nothing left". >>> There is no country that will bail us out. Their debts is in the millions and low billions, and it forced them over the cliff. We are talking double digit trillions.
    Apocalypse, you are 100% correct, and I knew this.

Please, can deal with thinking about only ONE calamity at a time!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 10-14-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Apocalypse, you are 100% correct, and I knew this.

Please, can deal with thinking about only ONE calamity at a time!
    Calamities are my specialties.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009