Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 How can any black person be a Republican? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hmmm...lots a hate in this thread...

Sun Oct 13, 2013, 01:22 PM
    Cyrano

How can any black person be a Republican?

I find black Republicans to be mind-boggling. What's wrong with them? Self-hatred? Brain damage? How can any black person stand to be among people who hate them, oppress them and would just as soon lynch them as talk to them?

The only possible rationale I can come up with is that it's all about money. Republicans need token blacks to help disguise their true goals. And any black person who plays along gets well compensated.

Nonetheless, I find the idea of being black and being a Republican incomprehensible. Can someone explain it?

How DARE you have a mind of your own if you are black or a woman or gay????

Don't you know what's good for you????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Cyrano

How can any black person be a Democrat?

I find black Democrats to be mind-boggling. What's wrong with them? Self-hatred? Brain damage? How can any black person stand to be among people who hate them, oppress them and would just as soon lynch them as talk to them?

The only possible rationale I can come up with is that it's all about money. Democrats need token blacks to help disguise their true goals. And any black person who plays along gets well compensated.

Nonetheless, I find the idea of being black and being a Democrat incomprehensible. Can someone explain it?
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Cyrano, look at the social indicators comparing blacks to whites from WWII up. Notice how the gaps were closing steadily until LBJ. Then, it started widening again. What could have happened? It was the beginning of our modern-day social engineering by the caring left. You see, the dems had to galvanize the black vote. No better way than to manufacture loyalty than making them dependent. It has been accurately said that the FBI couldn't have hatched a more effective scheme to purposely destroy the American black family.
    It's exactly why the most despised creature on this earth to a left-wing democrat is a black conservative.
    You must be so fucking proud.

Cyrano

How can any black person be a Republican?

I find black Republicans to be mind-boggling. What's wrong with them? Self-hatred? Brain damage? How can any black person stand to be among people who hate them, oppress them and would just as soon lynch them as talk to them?

The only possible rationale I can come up with is that it's all about money. Republicans need token blacks to help disguise their true goals. And any black person who plays along gets well compensated.

Nonetheless, I find the idea of being black and being a Republican incomprehensible. Can someone explain it?

As we all already know, Liberals are the biggest racists on the planet. That OP speaks volumes on it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Them black people need to be back where they belong, back of the bus, the black water fountain, oh and voting for the democrat party.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And the funniest thing is DU, by a vast majority, is white.
    So they know all about them black folk...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And the funniest thing is DU, by a vast majority, is white.
    So they know all about them black folk...

The ones from the Detroit chapter are all white. I met them once for pizza.

Some black people are republican for religious and anti-abortion reasons. Black churches, for the most part, preach a conservative social message even if the congregants and preachers themselves vote for liberal candidates. There are 3 really large black churches in metro Detroit that I think of as preaching a conservative message:

1. Word of Faith in Southfield. Rev. Keith Butler, founder and head pastor, is an actual republican. He served on Detroit city council at one point when his church was still located in the city. He was a Senate primary candidate a few years back, I think to challenge Stabenow, but lost in the primary to another candidate, who then lost to Debbie.
    2. Straight Gate Church, home church of gospel singer Fred Hammond. I have no idea what party affiliation the preacher has, but they preach an anti-gay message. There are a lot of jokes about the name by gay people around here.
    3. Perfecting Church, aka the Winans' church. They are also very conservative, teach no sex outside of marriage and an anti-gay message, and I'm pretty sure everyone there voted for Obama.

Also, churches 1 and 3 require members to supply the church office with a copy of their W-2 forms every year, to ensure that they are truly tithing 10%. Not that it has anything to do with the topic.

A related question: How can any sane person be a Democrat?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I don't have the link but I heard black folk have not only not prospered under the magic negro but have REGRESSED in every measurable stat. So I beg the question why are they voting democrat?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly