Thread: Holy shit, per MSNBC and Ed Schultz No House vote

1. #1 Holy shit, per MSNBC and Ed Schultz No House vote 
    LINK

Star Member gopiscrap (7,543 posts)

Holy shit, per MSNBC and Ed Schultz No House vote
    due to lobbying from the Heritage foundation and Freedom Works, the House has postponed a vote. This is economic domestic terrorism!
    Star Member Robbins (2,199 posts)
    2. Screw the Tea Party

They are going to screw the country. God i hate them.

Democrats under reagan didn't do this. Democrats didn't pull this over Junior with Iraq.
    Lurkers: Remind me when Reagan or Bush told the Democrats "I won't negotiate. Pass it the way I want it or else?"

That's right. THEY DIDN'T.

Obama and you liberals are to blame for much of the problems, including the possibility of a govt shut down. Contrary to what you liberals think Obama isn't special nor are you. Obama doesn't get special privileges ("I get what I want because I'm the president and I'm entitled"), nor does he have a "mandate" since the Republicans were elected by the people to do a job, and that job isn't to let democrats do whatever they want even though that's what you would like.

You might as well get over it. Our government was designed to be one with checks and balances. Just because you want Obama not to have to work within those structures doesn't meant conservatives have to allow it.

re:
    due to lobbying from the Heritage foundation and Freedom Works, the House has postponed a vote. This is economic domestic terrorism!
    Thanks for the reminder to send in my donation to Heritage Foundation. Now I need to look-up the address to contribute to Freedom Works (i.e. the money I was going to give to the RNC would do more good at Freedom Works).

If the government stays shut down long enough then eventually people will figure out that most of what they do is waste money we don't have. I say leave it shut down until We the People can form a new one based on God, freedom, self reliance and personal responsibility.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This is economic domestic terrorism!

STFU DUmmie, honestly what a moron.
    May the FORCE be with you!

economic domestic terrorism
    Obamacare in a nutshell.