Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Did Hitler flee bunker with Eva to Argentina 
    Did Hitler flee bunker with Eva to Argentina, have two daughters and live to 73? The bizarre theory that's landed two British authors in a bitter war

By Guy Walters
    PUBLISHED: 19:46 EST, 27 October 2013 | UPDATED: 10:33 EST, 28 October 2013

Though it was approaching midnight in Berlin, the streets were far from dark. On every street, fires raged out of control as the intense and savage Russian artillery bombardment crept closer to the centre of the Third Reich.

By that late hour on the night of April 27, 1945, there was not one person in Germany who thought that the Nazis could still win.

Deep in his bunker, even the man who had brought such destruction to his country - indeed, to the world - knew that the war was over. As Adolf Hitler gazed at a portrait of his hero, Frederick the Great, King of Prussia and a brilliant military mind, he was certain there would be no eleventh-hour reversal of fortune.

Scroll down for video

According to Grey Wolf: The Escape Of Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun (right) accompanied the Adolf Hitler when he escaped through a secret tunnel from his bunker in Berlin

The so-called ‘miracle weapons’ had never arrived, and his once mighty armies existed more in memory than in flesh and steel.

The Führer had three options.

He could allow himself to be captured by the Russians; but the humiliation was unthinkable. He could kill himself, but who could possibly replace him? A Fourth Reich would surely rise, and he would be needed to lead it. That left one option: escape.

Everything had been prepared to the last detail by the shady head of the Gestapo, Heinrich Müller, right down to the clothes worn by the body doubles that would pass for the corpses of Hitler and his intended bride, Eva Braun.

As his office clock struck midnight, Hitler turned to his orderly and nodded. Twenty minutes later, three figures emerged from a secret tunnel connecting the bunker to the surface.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'd say get Octafish on the case but he only cares about JFK and the BFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And then...there is what REALLY happened.

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'd say get Octafish on the case but he only cares about JFK and the BFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bet our own Unrecastrated Reb has the inside scoop on this and it has something to do with Lincoln and northern aggression.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And then...there is what REALLY happened.

Okay first off I noticed this said "Liberty" moon mission, I'm thinking rich Jewish Bankers and Israelis now.
    They are just making it look like Nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I bet our own Unrecastrated Reb has the inside scoop on this and it has something to do with Lincoln and northern aggression.
    It's funny but this is one incident that the Joooooooos are completely innocent of so Gator is probably banging his head against the wall over it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    [h=1]
    That's our history teacher, Fritz Stickelmeyer, and the gym teacher Eva Brown. Rumor was that they had a fling.

Power CUer
    Okay first off I noticed this said "Liberty" moon mission, I'm thinking rich Jewish Bankers and Israelis now.
    They are just making it look like Nazi's.
    "Iron Sky" is a sci fi movie that came out last year. With the defeat of the Third Reich, Nazis escaped to the far side of the moon, and now the Fourth Reich is planning an invasion of earth.... from outer space!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    I remember a Gahan Wilson from years ago, with an elderly, furious Hitler on a veranda in a tropical jungle somewhere, and the person with him says, "Oh, stop bitching about it, will you? It was all over and done with years ago!"
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Altough the Soviets were not the most trustworthy sources, in this case I believe their story, or at least the part of it in which Hitler was dead. It may not have been suicide, although if the Russians had killed him, I don't see why they would have felt the necessity to cover it up. It's not like he would have survived after the Nuremburg trials, either.

Suicide fits with his insanity, anyways.