1. #1 Boehner offers Obama severed testicles from all house members 
    Okay, we aren't there yet but we will be soon.

House Proposes Two Deals, Senate Talks on Hold: Here’s Where We Stand on the Shutdown and the Debt Ceiling

Oct. 15, 2013 5:04pm Becket Adams
    UPDATE II – It has been confirmed: There will be not be a vote tonight on the House bill proposed late Tuesday afternoon:
    Confirmed: tonight's vote is deadabout 3 hours ago via webReplyRetweetFavorite

@robertcostaNRORobert Costa

RT @RepThomasMassie: Put me in the "no deal" is better than a "bad deal" category.about 3 hours ago via webReplyRetweetFavorite

@robertcostaNRORobert Costa

UPDATE — It appears Boehner doesn’t have the votes for the House’s latest deal:
    Just in: House GOP doesn't have the votes for their own bill; Heritage Action is against it; Rules Committee meeting now postponed #chaosabout 4 hours ago via webReplyRetweetFavorite

@edhenryTVEd Henry

As of this writing, it is unclear where the House goes from here — but it doesn’t look like there will be a vote this evening.

The Republican-controlled House proposed a deal Tuesday afternoon that would keep the government funded until Jan. 15 and extend the nation’s borrowing limit until Feb. 7.
    The deal would require that Senate Democrats agree to the “Vitter amendment,” a proposal that would require members of Congress, their staff and the White House staff enroll in President Barack Obama’s new health care law.
    It’s unclear whether House Speaker John Boehner has the votes to pass the new proposal. Boehner did not say if the plan would be put to a vote Tuesday.
    The afternoon deal comes shortly after a deal was put forward by House Republicans Tuesday morning that included a two-year delay of the Obamacare medical device tax and stricter income verification rules for people applying for Obamacare subsidies. The morning

Moe>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-debt-ceiling/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    [h=1]

The deal would require that Senate Democrats agree to the “Vitter amendment,” a proposal that would require members of Congress, their staff and the White House staff enroll in President Barack Obama’s new health care law.
    Well, I know it wasnt Boneheads er, I mean Boehners idea, but I'll give him credit for allowing it to go forward anyways ...

Its about time they tried something that gets the point across.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.