#1 Serious Question about WTC Conspiracies
10-17-2013, 01:04 AM
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Where do you fall in the spectrum of 9/11 conspiracies? It seems like a subject that has no political affiliation. Doubt has no political party. The kneejerk reaction of a lot of people may be to lump me in one of two political parties, but the truth is it's much more complicated than that.
I'm curious if we can drop the kabuki theatre of our politics for a minute and have a real discussion about how close we are to crossing the Rubicon or if we already have. And if so, who exactly lead the crossing? We're adults here. I want to know what people think.
So, until I figure out how to post a proper poll, these are the categories under which it makes sense to break it down:
1. The government did it. No doubt about it. The people in power are directly responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
2. The attacks are a direct and sole result of 19 muslim hijackers who's only goal in life is to hate America and meet their 72 virgins and live in heaven.
3. A group of subcontractors had connections to the intel community and decided to get paid.
4. A complex set of circumstances set about after the planes crashed and caused a series of events which were, in retrospect, inevitable.
5. There was some fuckery about which I cannot exactly put my finger on.
It's very possible to be both 2 and 4. It's also possible to be 1 and 4. There is a lot of play here, but ultimately, what is your take on the events 12 years later. Personally, I have a hard time believing official story. I'm a 5,4 kinda theorist to be precise. Where are you?
10-17-2013, 01:16 AM
10-17-2013, 01:19 AM
zzzzzzzzzzboosh didn't blow up the trade centers and you are a waste of time.
10-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Okay, let's start with who actually attacked Pearl Harbor?
Was it possibly carried out with a private air force hired by FDR. After all, he was quite wealthy, and he needed an excuse to get the US into WW2.
Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
10-17-2013, 01:27 AM
Crap, I have truther slime all over my ban hammer, I hate it when I squash them to hard.
GWB loved this country and though his mistakes were many he did not murder buildings full of people.
Go peddle your speculation elsewhere.
10-17-2013, 01:29 AM
He might have lived through that but I was already wanting blood after the debt ceiling debacle.
10-17-2013, 08:56 AM
God even Clinton didn't buy into this shit...
Awww Rock, maybe this was spooked911 from DUmmieLand!!!! Bad Rock!!!May the FORCE be with you!
10-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Okay Howie, inquiring minds want to know, come back and finish your melt down.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|