Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Come on Jay, we unbanned you and I promise you can post away.

I love the 9/11 conspiracy guys!!! DU has the best collection of them
    and maybe you're one of them or not, doesn't matter.

What do you think of the Hologram Plane theory or the Mini-Nuke theory???

Come on back Jay!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #22 I'm certainly no expert on anything but beer drinking and fajita eating, but... 
    1.The flannel-heads considered the twin towers prime targets and attacked them previously.
    2. The forward speed combined with the mass of the aircraft would produce enough energy through the heat of compression at the points of impact to slice through the towers perimeter load bearing members like butter.
    3. Add the heat from the jet fuel to a structure with diminished load capacity and a severely damaged fire suppression system and it's probably a testament to the engineering that they stood as long as they did after being struck.
    4. And fuck a buncha truthers.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Don't underestimate the power of the For...I mean Dick Cheney!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    #7 Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free Energy Technology On 9/11

(Actually, if you're technically inclined you'll find this quite fasinating. I live near Clemson University and the author is a neighbor of one of my coworkers.)
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#7 Where did the towers go ?
    Easy......into the Fresh Kill landfill on Staten Island......no mystery........

He forgot that there were approximately 150 feet of basement, sublevels, shopping mall, maintenance areas, parking garages, and loading docks all below ground level beneath the towers......even a subway and PATH train station.........

The towers themselves were composed mostly of empty air (sans furnishings and accoutrements), all built around a small central core of steel girders and cantilevered beams.......the outside structure was simply a thin stainless steel skin........

And yes.....I worked in Tower One for a number of years, and am quite familiar with the construction.

doc
    Last edited by TVDOC; 10-19-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post

(Actually, if you're technically inclined you'll find this quite fasinating. I live near Clemson University and the author is a neighbor of one of my coworkers.)
    A Truther, surprise surprise.

Give it to us Reb, relieve yourself of a load of truth, I'm sure it's building up to uncomfortable levels.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A Truther, surprise surprise.

Give it to us Reb, relieve yourself of a load of truth, I'm sure it's building up to uncomfortable levels.
    Your favorite exercise seems to be jumping to conclusions.

No, I'm not a 'truther'. I'm an engineer. The link I posted was to a book written by a woman who has a PhD in mechanical engineering. Like I said, the author is a neighbor of one of my co-workers and loaned my co-worker the book and we all read it. And, like I said, if you're technically inclined, you would find the book quite interesting. After all, this was a thread started about theories, wasn't it?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post

What's next? You prove to us how it was a conspiracy by using fire chicken wire and a cinder block?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    Easy......into the Fresh Kill landfill on Staten Island......no mystery........

He forgot that there were approximately 150 feet of basement, sublevels, shopping mall, maintenance areas, parking garages, and loading docks all below ground level beneath the towers......even a subway and PATH train station.........

The towers themselves were composed mostly of empty air (sans furnishings and accoutrements), all built around a small central core of steel girders and cantilevered beams.......the outside structure was simply a thin stainless steel skin........

And yes.....I worked in Tower One for a number of years, and am quite familiar with the construction.

doc
    Well, the 'he' is actually a 'she'............

Also, your 'mostly empty air' was surrounded by and filled with hundreds of thousands of tons of structural steel, concrete, aluminum cladding, wallboard, plumbing fixtures, air conditioning, miles of electrical and telecommunication wiring, furnishings and the 15,000 people employed in each building for an average of 136 people per floor and if we assume an average weight of 150 pounds per person that would be an additional ~20,000 pounds per floor.

I think the premise of Dr. Woods book was that there wasn't enough debris to match the total calculated mass of the building and it's contents, therefore, where did the towers go?
    Last edited by Unreconstructed Reb; 10-22-2013 at 04:23 AM.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What's next? You prove to us how it was a conspiracy by using fire chicken wire and a cinder block?
    What's next? You actually use your brain for something besides a vodka sponge?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ