Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    What's next? You actually use your brain for something besides a vodka sponge?
    So...what are your thoughts on the USS Liberty?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

#7 Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free Energy Technology On 9/11

(Actually, if you're technically inclined you'll find this quite fasinating. I live near Clemson University and the author is a neighbor of one of my coworkers.)
    I ran the Dr's name through the DU search engine:

She is a truther. She published her book on the anniversary of 9/11 which is a slap in the face to America and the families touched by this tragic event. She is pretty proud of people in other nations that made a music video about her book and disappointed that the Supreme Court would not let her sue the US Government.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I ran the Dr's name through the DU search engine:

She is a truther. She published her book on the anniversary of 9/11 which is a slap in the face to America and the families touched by this tragic event. She is pretty proud of people in other nations that made a music video about her book and disappointed that the Supreme Court would not let her sue the US Government.

HMMM...Imagine that!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    HMMM...Imagine that!

Oh for Christ sake...I turned that shit off after 2:18 seconds. Just by looking at her I'd guess
    she is a Libtard and she starts off her presentation with a fucking music vid???

Dick Cheney made a pact with the Klingons from the future (they really exist!!!) to
    bring down the towers.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    So...what are your thoughts on the USS Liberty?
    Shit happens. Israel apologized. Do you plan on reopening the concentration camps and getting a little payback?

So........what are you thoughts on Cherenkov Effect?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HMMM...Imagine that!
    You sure are one paranoid little fellow and you sure do spend a lot of time on DU. Kinda creepy, actually. Do you creep around Facebook looking for 'enemies', also?

You ever heard of AROCK?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh for Christ sake...I turned that shit off after 2:18 seconds. Just by looking at her I'd guess
    she is a Libtard and she starts off her presentation with a fucking music vid???

Dick Cheney made a pact with the Klingons from the future (they really exist!!!) to
    bring down the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

bring down the towers.
    Hell, she probably is a libtard. Most college professors are. I simply said the book was interesting and that's strictly from an engineers perspective.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You sure are one paranoid little fellow and you sure do spend a lot of time on DU. Kinda creepy, actually. Do you creep around Facebook looking for 'enemies', also?

You ever heard of AROCK?

Ha! Where did you come to the conclusion that he spends time on DU? Was it due to the fact that I mentioned DU in a post? LOL Who is the paranoid one?

You ever heard of AROCK?
    Paranoid is believing there was some sinister government plot to bring the WTC towers down and the terrorist attack is some cover up excuse by the Government.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2