1. #1 Man Decries ‘Homosexual Demon’ 
    Man Decries ‘Homosexual Demon’ and Reportedly Tries to ‘Cook’ the Bible During Wild Police Stand-Off

Oct. 25, 2013 5:00pm Billy Hallowell

When police received a call that a man was “going ballistic” on Wednesday at an Oklahoma City, Okla., apartment, they likely couldn’t have predicted what they’d encounter. When authorities arrived at the scene they reportedly found a bloodied 22-year-old who was screaming, throwing glass objects and burning a Bible in the kitchen.
    Jeremy Jarnell Anderson (Photo Credit: Oklahoma City Police Department)

Jeremy Jarnell Anderson’s apartment allegedly had blood, bleach and other substances on the floor — and a small fire was set near the stove.
    When authorities first arrived at the scene, they tried to calm the man down, but Anderson rebuffed their attempts and allegedly expressed interest in fist fighting them.
    Moe>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ice-stand-off/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    My guess would be that he was smoking "spice". We have had a lot of strange behavior around here behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    My guess would be that he was smoking "spice". We have had a lot of strange behavior around here behind that.
    Honest question...never heard of it so what is "Spice"? I know of "Spice" from the novel "Dune" but I doubt it's anything like that.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Or doing bath salts. Lots of weirdness there too.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Honest question...never heard of it so what is "Spice"? I know of "Spice" from the novel "Dune" but I doubt it's anything like that.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

Synthetic cannabis is a psychoactive designer drug created by spraying natural herbs with synthetic chemicals that, when consumed, allegedly mimic the effects of cannabis. It is often known by the brand names K2[1] and Spice,[2] both of which are genericized trademarks used for any synthetic cannabis product. Synthetic cannabis is often termed spice product. There is controversy about calling Spice and K2 synthetic cannabis. "Synthetic" is considered a misnomer, because the ingredients contained in these products are mimics, not copies of THC.[3]

A bit more from the Wikipedia article:

Research on the safety of synthetic cannabis is now becoming available. Initial studies are focused on the role of synthetic cannabis inpsychosis. Synthetic cannabis may precipitate psychosis and in some cases it may be prolonged. Some studies suggest that synthetic cannabinoid intoxication is associated with acute psychosis, worsening of previously stable psychotic disorders, and it may trigger a chronic (long-term) psychotic disorder among vulnerable individuals such as those with a family history of mental illness.[4][5]
    Ya think?

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

From the article:

He did admit to needing medication, police said.
    Get this man some medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    From the article:

Get this man some medicine.
    He probably prefers suppositories.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

He doesn't look high in the photo, he just looks crazy.

As I keep saying, we need long-term mental hospitals again.