Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I smell a rat with Obamacare rollout 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!! It was deliberatly sabotaged!!!!

Fri Oct 18, 2013, 08:44 AM
    politicaljunkie41910

I smell a rat with Obamacare rollout

I think that someone has deliberately sabotaged the ACA signup systems. After all we know about secret meetings within the GOP with the Koch brothers, Freedomworks, and Heritage, why is not so farfetched to think that as a last resort they may have plotted to keep the system from getting off the ground by making sure that people were not able to sign up and therefore making it out to be a disaster before it can get off the ground.

With all we know about Snowden and how much plotting went on with him and that guy from the Guardian, and how far back the deceit went, I would not be surprise to learn down the road that this was another plot to destroy the ACA. I work in contracting. Private contractors would have bid on and been responsible for designing this system. Today we hear about the system using 10 year old technology. This is bullsh!t. How hard would it have been for some Obama haters to plant some bad codes creating hidden time bombs into the system.

I'm curious as to what others think particularly from those of you with experience in this area.

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to post this!

It was all the ebil Koch Brothers!!!

Response to politicaljunkie41910 (Original post)
    Fri Oct 18, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Scuba

9. It's ridiculously farfetched to think that ....

... the Koch brothers didn't at least consider sabotaging the ACA rollout. It would be their style exactly.

One of their most prominent tools admitedthat he used such underhanded tactics in Wisconsin and even considered endangering public safety by planting fake protesters and having them cause trouble during the 2011 protests.
    Some sane posters but a lot...not so much.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wreckers! Wreckers are sabotaging the glorious October Revolution! Damn you, Kerenski!

Sabotage is exactly the correct word to use when referring to the act of putting liberals in charge of anything...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Can't these scumbags ever EVER lay blame at the feet of obama and or his policies?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Can't these scumbags ever EVER lay blame at the feet of obama and or his policies?
    Why do we ever expect more of the fools?

The expression, "S**t for brains!" comes to mind!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Maybe the DUmbasses could show us how it was done.....with chicken wire, a pair of cinder blocks and a cup of kerosene.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

So how did the Koch brothers sabotage the Department of Health and Human Services again?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So how did the Koch brothers sabotage the Department of Health and Human Services again?
    HHS is sooo capable of screwing up all by their widdle selves. Koch brothers needn't bother.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    LOL!!! It was deliberatly sabotaged!!!!

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to post this!

It was all the ebil Koch Brothers!!!

Some sane posters but a lot...not so much.
    Busted!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Because if they ever admitted failure, they know that they'd be out of power. They can only keep power by claiming infallibility and purity, while accusing their opponents of incompetence and corruption.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!