Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dear politicaljunkie41910,

Rest assured that no one on the right sabotaged the ACA roll-out. They didn't need to.

You asked
    "why is not so far-fetched to think that as a last resort they may have plotted to keep the system from getting off the ground by making sure that people were not able to sign up"

We did not have to keep people from signing up because the premiums under ACA managed to do that all by themselves.

In fact, no one in their right mind that is healthy and working would willingly choose to sign up for ObamaCare. The only ones signing up are those with no jobs and catastrophic illnesses like lung cancer and AIDS who will not pay a dime out of pocket for their ACA health insurance. Everyone signing up is a worthless deadbeat parasite on society with a catastrophic illness looking to "make the man pay" for their poor choices and stuck on stupid attitude toward life.

At some point, even you will realize that ObamaCare is communism - something to be defeated at all costs.

Federal officials considered only one firm to design the Obamacare health insurance exchange website that has performed abysmally since its Oct. 1 debut.

Rather than open the contracting process to a competitive public solicitation with multiple bidders, officials in the Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Medicare and Medicaid accepted a sole bidder, CGI Federal, the U.S. subsidiary of a Canadian company with an uneven record of IT pricing and contract performance.
    Wait a minute...Libs entered into a no bid contract?

I'll let that sink in with the lurkers for just a second....
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It's just another government f-up, and hopefully, it'll get fixed. There's no reason to believe that there is some kind of conspiracy to sabatoge it.

Obviously, Dick Cheney is behind this. For someone who can direct 9-11 from a secret bunker and redirect Katrina towards NO to drown black Democrats, sabotaging websites is child's play.

Aren't the Koch brothers part of the BFEE? I must dig out that flowchart again.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Obviously, Dick Cheney is behind this. For someone who can direct 9-11 from a secret bunker and redirect Katrina towards NO to drown black Democrats, sabotaging websites is child's play.

Plus, with all that heart equipment he needs, he'll be paying a lot of taxes on medical equipment!

I smell a rat with Obamacare...
    Only natural, I suppose, given that it was brought to us entirely by the 'Rats.

Moonbat never lose elections, they're stolen.

Moonbats think polls are only right after they spike them.

Obamacare would work great if some secret society wasn't screw it up.

Are we seeing a pattern here?

Moonbats never take responibity for any mistakes, misplaning, or even bad ideas , or actions.

They just blame the people they hate instead.

Must be nice never have grow up into a fully functional human being like the rest of us.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I too smell a rat with the Obamacare rollout....a DemocRAT. I am of the opinion that the problems with Healthcare.gov were intended from the start and the problems with the website are a smokescreen to get the American people to beg for a single payer plan.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I too smell a rat with the Obamacare rollout....a DemocRAT. I am of the opinion that the problems with Healthcare.gov were intended from the start and the problems with the website are a smokescreen to get the American people to beg for a single payer plan.
    If we are to believe Harry Reid that is true.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg