1. #1 JFK Conference: Amazing Day of Information and Connecting with Good People 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Octa is surrounded by his fellow kooks, is in heaven!!!

Fri Oct 18, 2013, 01:10 AM
    Octafish

JFK Conference: Amazing Day of Information and Connecting with Good People

Thursday at "Passing the Torch: An International Symposium on the 50th Anniversary of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy" concentrated on the evidence: medical and physical, including photograpic and acoustic information that matches up, despite what cable tee vee etc say. Speakers and their presentations included:
    Larry J. Sabato: "Why the Study of the JFK Assassination Continues...and Should"

Josiah Thompson: "Last Second in Dallas: A Micro-Study of the Assassination"

Robert J. Groden: "Absolute Proof: A Photographic Analysis of the JFK Assassination"

Donald Thomas: "Double Talk: Synchronization of teh Acoustical Evidence and the JFK Assassination"

Cyril H. Wecht: "The President's Autopsy: A Forensice Pathological and Medical-Legal Critique"

Robert N. McClelland: "The View from Trauma Room One"
    Two I was going to see at concercurrent times as some of the above, but a question from avaistheone reminded me of the importance of the acoustical evidence decided things for me.
    Timothy A. Nicholson: "An Acoustic Analysis of Witness Reports in the JFK Assassination (A Gunman Near JFK?)"

Jeffrey Sundberg, "Imaging Properties of the Bell & Howell 414PD Camera and Impolications for Authenticity of the Zapruder Film"
    The evening featured a special session at the Heinz History Center: "The JFK Assassination and the Media." Panelists included: Russ Baker, Jefferson Morley, Lisa Pease, Jerry Policoff, Oliver Stone, and David Talbot. Sally Wiggin was host.
    And the bestest!!!!

Sorry this is so bare bones. I've been going full-speed since 6 a.m. Thursday. Got to my room at 11:45 p.m. Will provide more details on this and Friday's agenda.

More than a few people I met -- panelists and attendees -- indicated the importance of DU as a Truth Machine.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Of course, there isn't supposed to be CT's posted in GD but why would that stop Octa???
    May the FORCE be with you!

dougolat (340 posts)

3. That's an impressive lineup...nt
    Especially with Oliver Stone, the world's greatest authority.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA