1. #1 rich girl writes online essay about poor people making her feel bad 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies not happy at all!!!

Fri Oct 18, 2013, 04:41 PM
    Liberal_in_LA

rich girl writes online essay about poor people making her feel bad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-feel-bad.html

A 20-year-old New York college student is facing heaps of Internet scorn after she published an essay demanding that poor people stop making her feel bad because she's so rich.

Rachael Sacks describes how a cashier at her local grocery store in the affluent West Village neighborhood was unfriendly and frowned at her because she was carrying a large shopping bag from the high-end handbag designer Mulberry.

'I am sorry that I was born into great financial circumstances and my father likes to provide for me. I am sorry I donít have to go to a state school to save my parents money. What do you want from me?' she writes in an essay, published on Thursday, for Thought Catalog. m

'People shouldnít make others feel bad about their own personal finances. How people spend their money is their own choice.'

She continues: 'It just seems really petty and makes you look bitter and unhappy with your own life if you are casting nasty glares at college girls in Gristedes because youíre a cashier.'

The 20-year-old then argues: 'Iím not one of those people who try to be poor to relate to people.

'I think thatís honestly really disgusting behavior, itís as if youíre saying that you have to make yourself into something you think is beneath you to get others to like you.'

She later claims she had no idea that she was rich while growing up because her family went to McDonalds and she wore clothes from Old Navy.

She added: 'I went to private school when I was younger and there would always be someone so much richer than me.

I notice a DUmmie of prominence is missing so far in this thread...kpete.

I wonder if she's on a trip to Hawaii or Europe or somewhere...

The 20-year-old then argues: 'Iím not one of those people who try to be poor to relate to people.

'I think thatís honestly really disgusting behavior, itís as if youíre saying that you have to make yourself into something you think is beneath you to get others to like you.'
    Man, if that isn't kpete...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The rich girl who wrote this needs a therapist. She lets the looks of others determine her feelings about them and herself-she's projecting her own guilt about inheriting wealth without earning it on to perfect strangers, who probably are not giving her dirty looks, she's just thinking they are.