Thread: Frantic Friday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's like crack, only fluffier. :)
    LOL! Exactly! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Ginger and Linda scare me with their knitting addictions.


    TOTD: As DS mentioned, I am the Coupon Queen. I save a ton of money grocery shopping with my coupons. Of course, if it was just me my groceries would consist of Top Ramen and more Top Ramen. The money I would save!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    DS just made me watch the worst "horror" movie ever.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    CUTTY SARK!!! :eek: :eek: One might as well drink bourbon.

    Cutty Sark is vile. I still drink it now and again, but it is vile.

    And CW, really, you know vile scotch is better than excellent bourbon.

    My economy scotch is J and B. It stands for something. I guess.

    Famous Grouse is pretty good too.

    Come to think of it, I really don't drink anything but economy brand scotch. And smoke cheap mexican cigars.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Am I reading this right, no numbers for a week?

    If thats teh case I wil post in you're day tread befour you leeve.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Cutty Sark is vile. I still drink it now and again, but it is vile.

    And CW, really, you know vile scotch is better than excellent bourbon.

    My economy scotch is J and B. It stands for something. I guess.

    Famous Grouse is pretty good too.

    Come to think of it, I really don't drink anything but economy brand scotch. And smoke cheap mexican cigars.

    Justerini and Brooks. My Dad drank gallons of it. He liked Cutty Sark too. He reeked of it - it came through his pores.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Justerini and Brooks. My Dad drank gallons of it. He liked Cutty Sark too. He reeked of it - it came through his pores.
    Thanks LL. Coming throught the pores may be a bit too much.

    There is a point at which there can be too much of a good thing. I've seen it myself in my family.

    The thing about Cutty Sark is that it is so very mild, at least to me. I catch it on sale now and again, but it's not my favorite.

    And you are very much a Dear LL. Thanks for all you post. I always read them.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    I'm afraid it wasn't a very pleasant memory. He was a man with good intentions but he just loved his drink a little too much.
    He died at 60 and it was years before I shed a tear.

    You're special too!:)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I'm afraid it wasn't a very pleasant memory. He was a man with good intentions but he just loved his drink a little too much.
    He died at 60 and it was years before I shed a tear.

    You're special too!:)
    Thanks. LL. Much like the story of a beloved uncle of mine. It also is painful to those who love that person. Nothing really I, or you, could have done. Some things are out of our hands.

    Tears have a healing quality. Also a cleansing quality. Nothing wrong with that. :)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •