Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 ZONATION: Rebel Flag: An Instrument of Sabotage or Suicide for Conservatives 

Best line in this one "Libertarians are people who believe in what Liberals do...as long as they don't get taxed for it."
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Those hoisting the rebel flag are plants no doubt. The Tea Party isn't so stupid to make that flag theirs. There's a reason why the Gadsden Flag is the flag is the flag of the Tea Party.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    The Confederate Flag flew over slavery for four years.
    The US Flag flew over slavery for80 years.
    The British flag flew over slavery for two centuries.
    The Spanish flag and Portuguese flag flew over slavery still when my great-grandparents were born.

The KKK which barely exists anymore, is known for its affection for Confederate flags; which is amusing when one considers that the KKK is now headquartered in Illinois and if membership were the sole criteria would be considered an endangered species. The KKK also likes the US Flag, the Celtic Cross, and a number of other symbols they have no proprietary claim on and which don't seem to upset people.

The effort to erase the Rebel Flag is a deliberate one, and one rightfully suspect of being symbolic of the belief and intent that America cease to be American.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    The dude in the video wanted the Tea Partiers at that rally to deny the guy with the Confederate Battle Flag his first amendment right of free speech. Now, he either thought about that or he didn't.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    BTW, I don't think most Marines would have a problem with the Battle Flag.

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    BTW, I don't think most Marines would have a problem with the Battle Flag.

Fuck you and your attempt to defend racism. You and small minded idiots like you are what gives Conservatives a bad name.

Peddle that crap at Stormfront.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Fuck you and your attempt to defend racism. You and small minded idiots like you are what gives Conservatives a bad name.

Peddle that crap at Stormfront.
    Wow..great vocabulary you have there, son.
    Typical last resort of a losing argument...call people names and try to evade and change the subject.

The quote about Libertarians is untrue-they have little in common with liberals, at least today's liberals like the ones at DU.

I think Libertarians are just conservatives who like to smoke weed. Most I know are pro second amendment, anti-abortion and somewhat isolationist on foreign policy. The one thing that they really diverge from conservatives is on support for Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The Confederate Flag flew over slavery for four years.
    The US Flag flew over slavery for80 years.
    The British flag flew over slavery for two centuries.
    The Spanish flag and Portuguese flag flew over slavery still when my great-grandparents were born.

The KKK which barely exists anymore, is known for its affection for Confederate flags; which is amusing when one considers that the KKK is now headquartered in Illinois and if membership were the sole criteria would be considered an endangered species. The KKK also likes the US Flag, the Celtic Cross, and a number of other symbols they have no proprietary claim on and which don't seem to upset people.

The effort to erase the Rebel Flag is a deliberate one, and one rightfully suspect of being symbolic of the belief and intent that America cease to be American.
    Well said.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rotagilla View Post
    Wow..great vocabulary you have there, son.
    Typical last resort of a losing argument...call people names and try to evade and change the subject.
    Enjoy your banning racist POS.