Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Fuck you and your attempt to defend racism. You and small minded idiots like you are what gives Conservatives a bad name.

Peddle that crap at Stormfront.
    You're losing it so I'm gonna give you a little shove right over the edge:

Doh! I bet you didn't see that coming!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    You're losing it so I'm gonna give you a little shove right over the edge:
    Doesn't push me over any edge. I'm not the yammering idiot trying to defend the indefensible.

From the ZONATION Video...he addresses pathetic clowns such as yourself.

Y'all sound as pathetic as the Liberals and Obama who try to transfer the stigma that is rightfully theirs onto someone else to justify their actions. Why not just own up to it, and take taht personal responsibility you neo-confederate Libertarian types are always yammering about....and own up to the fact taht the Confederacy...at it's core...was about slavery.

<snip>

These neo-confederate Libertarians are the main reason why people think Conservatives are rascists.
    The KKK wasn't out there lynching Blacks and white Republicans over "states rights". They were lynching them over slavery.

Only you're too stupid to seem to understand that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Doesn't push me over any edge. I'm not the yammering idiot trying to defend the indefensible.

From the ZONATION Video...he addresses pathetic clowns such as yourself.

The KKK wasn't out there lynching Blacks and white Republicans over "states rights". They were lynching them over slavery.

Only you're too stupid to seem to understand that.
    1) zonation advocates the violation of the first amendment right of freedom of speech; his rants have no more credibility than yours

2) you're the sputtering fool trying to defend the indefensible, i.e. your self righteous view of the world

3) the KKK supposedly lynched homosexuals, also; lynchings that I'm sure that you would approve of

4) by the time either version of the KKK emerged, slavery was over and outlawed; the lynchings were about racism and retribution

5) your grasp of US history is utterly pathetic; perhaps if you'd quit gulping down gallons of hateraid you'd be able to see clearly

6) you failed to comment on HK Edgerton's defense of the Confederate Battle Flag and his membership in the Son's of Confederate Veterans; one has to assume that you're at a perplexing state for a blowhard: loss of words.....

7) it must be assumed at this juncture that you're in the politically correct camp with the same libtards that want to outlaw the Confederate Battle Flag and orginizations such as Son's of Confederate Veterans, thereby demonstrating your hypocrisy.............again................

8) your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your clownish pomposity

9) to quote former Vice President, Dick Cheney, "Go fuck yourself."
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    1) zonation advocates the violation of the first amendment right of freedom of speech; his rants have no more credibility than yours
    At no time did he state that the guy couldn't show the flag. No freedom of speech was denied you dolt. He simply pointed out that the TEA PArty folks should have told this obvious plant that he wasn't welcome at their group.

What you fail to understand about the 1st Amendment is that you're free to say what you want...but that doesn't mean that people have to a) agree with what you say or b) welcome what you say at their event or into their group.

By your fucked up "logic" your sockpuppet that just got banned had his 1st Amendment rights viloated.

2) you're the sputtering fool trying to defend the indefensible, i.e. your self righteous view of the world
    Pure projection. Defending the indefensible is being the only one saying something when everyone else is telling you that you're wrong. Look around... I don't see anyone jumping up and agreeing with you and your screwed up racist defense of the Confederacy and slavery.

That should be a clue as to who has a "self righteous view of the world" and who doesn't.

3) the KKK supposedly lynched homosexuals, also; lynchings that I'm sure that you would approve of

4) by the time either version of the KKK emerged, slavery was over and outlawed; the lynchings were about racism and retribution
    And those lynching and retributions were fuels and encouraged by whom? The KKK which was started by what group of people? Disgruntled former CSA Soldiers trying to continue a war they'd already lost.

5) your grasp of US history is utterly pathetic; perhaps if you'd quit gulping down gallons of hateraid you'd be able to see clearly
    100% Pure projection.

6) you failed to comment on HK Edgerton's defense of the Confederate Battle Flag and his membership in the Son's of Confederate Veterans; one has to assume that you're at a perplexing state for a blowhard: loss of words.....
    Still trying to figure out what that was supposed to prove. I just passed it off as more of your pathetic attempt to defend what the Confederacy stood for. Blacks sell out to the Democrat party today in hopes of getting special treatment...just like they did during the Civil War by taking up arms for the South...with the same abismal results.

It really wasn't worth comment...but since you seem to think that a non comment from me = win for you...

7) it must be assumed at this juncture that you're in the politically correct camp with the same libtards that want to outlaw the Confederate Battle Flag and orginizations such as Son's of Confederate Veterans, thereby demonstrating your hypocrisy.............again................
    You can assume that all you want to. Doesn't mean you're right.

You know what happens to people that assume right?

8) your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your clownish pomposity
    More projection? Do you work at a movie theater?

9) to quote former Vice President, Dick Cheney, "Go fuck yourself."
    You first. The way you're going you'll be one of the window lickers here soon enough.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The quote about Libertarians is untrue-they have little in common with liberals, at least today's liberals like the ones at DU.

I think Libertarians are just conservatives who like to smoke weed. Most I know are pro second amendment, anti-abortion and somewhat isolationist on foreign policy. The one thing that they really diverge from conservatives is on support for Israel.
    Most I know are pissed off they voted for Obama, don't use drugs, and can't admit they should of voted for a Republican or conservative candidate. They simply claim both parties are now bad. In 2008 they were pro Obama, in 2012 they were pro Gary Johnson.

Our old mod Gingersnap was Libertarian and I doubt she smoked weed.

Actually the quote about Libertarians is QUITE true.

They have no problem with same sex marriage...they are pro legalizing drugs. They are against the U.S. involving themselves in any kind of war...EVER.

Shall I continue?

Actually the quote about Libertarians is QUITE true.

They have no problem with same sex marriage...they are pro legalizing drugs. They are against the U.S. involving themselves in any kind of war...EVER.

Shall I continue?
    They wish to turn our society of laws into a lawless society and I simply don't feel that is a good step in reducing the size of government. In fact I think that would eventually just cause it to grow.