1. #1 group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims 
    Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops

Authorities say Ronald and Alana Russo were pummeled by attackers — ranging in age from 12 to 18 — who showered them with racial slurs. One Brooklyn teen says he was falsely arrested because he was wearing the same outfit as one of the assailants.

By Thomas Tracy AND Barry Paddock / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, October 20, 2013, 6:03 AM

Google

An intersection near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Brooklyn became the scene of a brutal attack by a group of black youths against a white couple driving through, authorities say.

A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said.
    “Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers. “Get that white whore!”
    The confrontation erupted about 7 p.m. Monday, as the marauding group crossed Avenue U at E. 58th St. near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin.
    Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alanna, apparently had the green light and the husband honked at the group to get out of the way. The rowdy kids started kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to check on potential damage to his vehicle.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2iJA4SsGY
    At least this has been reported honestly.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I've been through that area a few times...a LONG time ago.

Getting out of the car...big mistake. It's most unwise to confront a pack.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    I don't understand why these news sites hold comments for moderation/censorship. Surely they would see any comment sense observations as proof positive that conservatives are idiots and liberals their intellectual superiors. So what are they afraid of?

I have been effectively banned (cowards put you on a moderation list and then ignore your posts) from:

SFGate
    NY Daily News
    Daily Mail
    Guardian
    St Pete Times
    and several others

What did I post? Statistics mostly. Now when I say statistics, I don't mean stats from a political organization with an axe to grind, I mean stats from government mostly. I also post pro-2A stuff including the innocuous call to "Arm yourselves."

Banned
    The only thing violent, feral animals understand is violence.
    Take (the obvious) steps to prevent becoming a victim.

Tonight Greta Van said what usually is avoided--that it was a hate, race crime. She asked if anyone had heard the President weigh in on this, since he so quickly injected himself into the Treyvon Martin case.She can probably expect an IRS audit shortly.

One thing I learned when driving through certain neighborhoods when on business appointments was to NEVER stop, no matter what. I would rather get a ticket going carefully through a red light than chance stopping and being surrounded. Those wheels just kept on rolling. And I lived to safely move here and tell about it later. St Louis is not a safe city (in the actual city). The suburbs are mostly safe.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Fabulous Poster
    Made me think of the case a few years ago in Georgia. Remember how upset everyone got at the "white redneck who attacked a black female soldier."? Well of course few people followed up on it. He took a plea bargain despite the fact that two credible witnesses said they saw the woman spit on him because the state's attorney essentially blackmailed him with a litany of felony charges. He served two months in jail.

Well Lordy Lordy, don't you know that Tashawnea Hill had a history of attacking people at the time, and was later arrested for attacking a neighbor? http://www.gadailynews.com/news/6891...-arrested.html And STILL they try to make her out the victim.

My grandfather once said they should build a ten foot wall around Atlanta and start filling it with concrete.

About 15 years ago there was a string of these types of intersection crimes in Davenport, IA. Often one young kid would do something to distract the driver into getting out of the vehicle and then a gang would surround the vehicle, the driver and family inside.

Fabulous Poster