Hybrid View

1. #1 DNC edges RNC in fundraising 

DNC edges RNC in September fundraising

The Democratic National Committee has narrowly edged its Republican rival in fundraising for the first time all year.

In a Sunday release, the Republican National Committee reported raising $7.1 million in September. Democrats on Friday reported a cash haul of nearly $7.4 million in September, while finishing the month with more than $5 million on hand. >>>

Though the DNC edged out the RNC last month, the GOPís presidential arm has posted consistently strong fundraising numbers all year while the DNC has lagged behind.

The DNC still has $17.5 million in debt left over from the 2012 cycle ó while the RNC is entirely debt-free. That debt is down slightly from the $21 million the DNC had at the end of 2012. >>>

Though fundraising in a non-election year typically lags, the Democrats have been in their worst off-year fundraising drought since major changes to campaign finance law went into effect.

More@Politico

Sort of interesting coming from a news organization that is essentially an extension of the DNC. All that aside... why would I give the GOP a dime when they refuse to do what we've elected them and they promised to do? Conservatives like myself are done with the RNC. Our money will go directly to Conservative candidates... period. But just keep pissing on your base GOP, and see how far it gets you.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

7 million? We are $17 trillion in debt so $7 million is like 27 seconds of interest. It is inconsequential.

The RNC & DNC should just combine there funds after all "what difference does it make".
    It reminds me of professional wrestling, they all ride there and leave on the same bus but while the show is going on they are supposed enemies, somehow they aren't quite as believable as the wrestlers are.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Have they compared these figures to the TEA party fundraising? (I am sure some of the missing RNC dollars are there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Have they compared these figures to the TEA party fundraising? (I am sure some of the missing RNC dollars are there.)
    That's what I was thinking. I've been hanging up on the Republican beggers now, and have give a very minor amount to a Tea Party group.

The Republicans need to think that as in all things, there are consequences. Let the RINO's make up the difference for them.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Doesn't the DNC always outraise the RNC?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The RNC & DNC should just combine there funds after all "what difference does it make".
    It reminds me of professional wrestling, they all ride there and leave on the same bus but while the show is going on they are supposed enemies, somehow they aren't quite as believable as the wrestlers are.
    at least the wrestlers are mildly entertaining.