1. #1 Corey Feldman Details Sexual Abuse He & Corey Haim Suffered As Child Stars 
    Power CUer
    Corey Feldman Details Sexual Abuse He & Corey Haim Suffered As Child Stars In New Tell-All Memoir
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...n-abuse-drugs/

Eighties teen idol Corey Feldman details the sexual abuse he and late friend Corey Haim suffered at the hands of avaricious Hollywood sex predators during their childhood acting careers in his new book Coreyography: A Memoir, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Haim first revealed the abuse he’d suffered to Feldman when the two shot the 1986 comedy Lucas, Feldman said in the book. He said that on the set of the film, Haim told him “an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do.

“So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers … and Haim allowed himself to be sodomized.”

An innocent and naive Haim then propositioned Feldman, but nothing ever happened, the actor said, as he informed his new friend that such behavior was “not what kids do, man.”

In another instance, Feldman discusses the sexual predators in his own life, including a man identified as “Ron” who his father had hired for him as an assistant.

Ron often drugged the young actor, then performed sexual acts on the “petrified” and “revolted” youth, Feldman said, adding that “over a period of many years, I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters.”

Haim tragically died in March 2010 at 38 of an accidental drug overdose at an Oakwood apartment complex in Burbank, Calif....

More at the link.

Interesting how Feldman points out that Michael Jackson was a friend who never tried anything on him, but gave him a place to go to get away from the sexual abuse, which verifies my theory that Michael Jackson didn't molest any kids, but was targeted by greedy people who wanted to make money off of false claims. It's easy to accuse really weird people of things like that without any physical evidence.

I'm glad he's speaking out, though, since it seems that abusing the young boys was standard practice for a lot of the people they had to deal with in Hollywood.