1. #1 Morgan Freeman: “TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!” What the f--k is that? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    WTF is that??? I believe it's the same thing you LibTards were saying when President Bush was in office...

Wed Oct 23, 2013, 04:04 PM
    cali

Morgan Freeman: “TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!” What the f--k is that?

<snip>

The lengths that people will go to to show their prejudices! You see some of these signs that say, “TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!” What the fuck is that? Whose country are you talking about? They are being pushed to the side, which is a good thing for them to realize: you don’t have the power you think you have in this country. Obama was legitimately elected president. If you don’t like that, fine, either move out, or make your point and get yourself elected, but don’t tear the country apart! That’s not going to get you anywhere. I think the Republicans have pretty much destroyed themselves by allowing themselves to be controlled by a small contingent of people with a lot of money.

<snip>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-batfleck.html

Here cali, let me remind you...

Wed Oct 23, 2013, 04:04 PM
    cali

Hillary Clinton: “TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!” Bu$h is a War Criminal!!!!!

The lengths that people will go to to show their prejudices! You see some of these signs that say, “TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!” What the fuck is that? Whose country are you talking about? We Democratics are being pushed to the side, which is a bad thing! Bush was never legitimately elected president. If you don’t like that, fine, either move out, or make your point and get yourself elected, but don’t tear the country apart! That’s not going to get you anywhere except maybe winning the conservativecave DUmmie of the Year Award. I think the Democratics have pretty much destroyed themselves by allowing themselves to be controlled by a small contingent nutball people with a lot of money.

Get fired from any new jobs cali????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Um, what?

Liberals are so freaking stupid it makes my head hurt just thinking about them.
    Be Not Afraid.