1. #1 Conspiracy Theorist Contends 'Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked' 
    12:42 PM, Oct 23, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

How much do some distrust Obama? Enough for at least one person to suggest that the woman who fainted behind the president at his Obamacare speech earlier in the week was part of a White House gag:
    "Patriot Lady" explains her conspiracy theory:
    I don’t watch a lot of television. In fact, I don’t ever watch it. If it doesn’t come on Netflix or an online video I usually skip it. That’s why it took me a little while to watch the video of the President rescuing the damsel in distress in the Rose Garden. It popped up on my news feed on Facebook, and I got curious. As it turned out, it floored me. I couldn’t believe how phony it was. As soon as I watched it I went to youtube to check it out from different directions. It was just as fake from any of them.
    For some strange reason, Obama has to have props around him when he does one of his con-jobs in the Rose Garden, or wherever he chooses to receive his worshipers. This was no different, except that he had animated props this time. Although it was well staged there were enough holes in this little scene to drive the proverbial truck through.

It is obvious that there are quite a few people involved in this latest fraud put out by the Whitehouse. Why did Obama think it was necessary to “catch” a fainting woman just when he said the words, “To free families from the pervasive fear that one illness….” And down she went? Well not actually down. She just weaved and wobbled a little and never quite fainted. And, consequently, Obama never actually caught her. He turned around and put his hand on her shoulder as if to steady her and turned back to the camera to make sure it got a clear shot of his “rescue” efforts.
    You will see in the following video that the pregnant woman is standing with a friend who is holding her hand with her arm wrapped around her waist. That is until she starts to “faint”. Then she steps slightly aside and never even looks at the women she is holding. She smiles a nervous smile for the camera because she has done her part in this extremely poorly orchestrated drama.
    Why would they come up with this transparent attempt to manipulate the low information voters? Who knows? Did it make anyone feel warm and fuzzy for our hero President? Probably. There are a lot of idiots out there. Did it take the focus off the disastrous website? I don’t think so. Whatever the reason was that Obama and his advisers had to dream up this silly scheme it certainly smacks of desperation. If I was him I would fire them all. But, who knows? As stupid as this idea was, it could have been his. Maybe he’ll fire himself. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ed_764596.html

The red dress that looked like an upside down laundry basket was very stylish.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Sonnabend
    The red dress that looked like an upside down laundry basket was very stylish.
    At least she didnt look like a black widow spider

UGH.....

The timing was suspcious...his turing around equally so...but what iced it for me was his faux reassurance of "Don't worry I've got you". As if to say he (and Obamacare) will take care of you.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The pathetic "props" continue. He'll get away with it every time. Sorry, I just don't
    believe this BS anymore.
    May the FORCE be with you!

This and the bullshit Durbin said just is another lame attempt to take attention off of his current problems
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg