1. #1 Pastor Resigns After Making Stunning Announcement 
    Oct. 22, 2013 12:22pm Billy Hallowell
    Bishop Allyson D. Nelson Abrams has officially resigned from her post at Zion Progress Baptist Church in Detroit, Mich., after announcing earlier this month that she is married — to another woman.
    Abrams, 43, the church’s first female pastor, stunned congregants when she told them about the lesbian relationship — one that she claims unfolded following a personal evolution on her views surrounding same-sex attraction.
    Oct. 18 was her final day at the church after pastoring for just over five years, according to the Michigan Chronicle. On Sept. 24, just weeks before she resigned, she tweeted about her five-year anniversary.
    Celebrated 5 years of being the pastor of Zion Progress Baptist Church on last Sunday.September 24, 2013 5:59pm via LinkedInReplyRetweetFavorite

@PastorAllysonBishop AllysonAbrams

Now, that tenure has ended.
    The preacher was previously married to a man, but told her followers on Oct. 6 that she is now in love with Diana Williams, a member of the Imani Temple African-American Catholic Congregation in Washington, D.C., a house of worship that splintered from the Catholic Church.
    Bishop Allyson D. Nelson Abram (Photo Credit: Bishop Allyson D. Nelson Abram)

The two apparently married in Iowa back in March where gay marriage is legal, the Detroit Free Press reports. Abrams waited seven months to tell her congregants.
    The pastor’s decision to come out was made after some members of the church found out about the marriage and began discussing the matter. Abrams claims she resigned in an effort to temper the fallout, as division and debate over her love life were dividing the flock.
    “I know how important it is for congregations to stay together,” she said in an interview with the Detroit Free Press. “I didn’t want to split the church any further over this issue.”
    The pastor said her views about sexual orientation and love changed about a year ago and that she is not interested in labeling her orientation.
    “I progressed in my theology and came to the point where I would love whichever came to me,” she told the Free Press. “I wasn’t just open to [a specific] gender, I was open to love in whatever way the Lord would bless me.”
    Moe>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-announcement/

Blessed be the carpet munchers.....................
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Awfully convenient that she waited SEVEN MONTHS after she "got married" (I loathe using that term because it just doesn't fit) to another rugmuncher before pulling the plug.

Probably would still be there preaching the gospel had the story not leaked out.

Pastors - just like all of us, they're fallible and flawed.
    U.S. Army, Retired