1. #1 Fox slams Grayson 
    link

You can practically cut the irony with a knife in this thread.

SmittynMo (645 posts)

Fox slams Grayson
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-five-...for-kkk-email/

What is wrong with the people at Fox? Never mind, I think we all know the answer.

OMG, they're attempting to throw Grayson under the bus for making a comparison of the Tea Party and the KKK. As I watched the video, it made me sick on how many times they were making assumptions over and over and just feeding each other on the fear and hate. They got all wound up to the point of calling him mentally deranged.

GOP - Welcome Alan Grayson to your world. He is a straight shooter, and sugar coats nothing. How else was he to make the comparison? It is what it is. You can't call the KKK something else (to sugar coat it) and mean the KKK, can you? Alan is not your typical politician. He represents the truth and the middle class. He calls these scumbags out for who they really are, based on facts, not bullshit. I did not take anything he said in that interview as racist, but the damn GOP fear mongerers just love this stuff. How sad. It must be a slow day in he newsroom.

You stick to your guns ALAN.

We love you.
    Who was being hateful? fear mongering? making assumptions?

ALAN GRAYSON (and NO, he wasn't doing it based on "facts")
    SmittynMo (645 posts)
    2. This is why I NEVER, EVER listen to FAUX

They are brainwashing people with this crap. How can anyone watching not be aware of their manipulative way of delivering the news?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies, the only time your retarded hero Grayson "posts" on DU is when he's
    trying to soak you morons for $$$. I've seen his so called posts and I very much doubt
    he wrote them. They have "staffer/stooge" written all over them.

But people here in Florida will have to put up with his moronic stunts as he did get
    enough fellow morons to vote for him.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The entire country should be condemning and slamming this idiot for what he did.

But sadly the mouth breathers at DU (and probably a couple Libs here) are cheering and agreeing with what he did.

Morons.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The entire country should be condemning and slamming this idiot for what he did.

But sadly the mouth breathers at DU (and probably a couple Libs here) are cheering and agreeing with what he did.

Morons.

They're not mouth-breaths, that would entail action in a logic and common sense matter when you're trying to get oxygen to your brain.

No, Moonbats are ass-breathers; sucking in air through their asshole because reality has once again betrayed the drama playing their heads.

If you listen very carefully, you'll hear what sounds like a fart being played in reverse; that's a Moonbat ass-breathing. And it happens every day when a Moonbat finds something ( some times anything) to piss them off.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.