1. #1 Gunman Shoots Up Tennessee National Guard Armory 
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ee-armory?lite

Tennessee National Guard workers managed to take down a shooting suspect and hold him until police arrived Thursday after an argument at the Millington armory led to gunfire, authorities said.
    According to a U.S. military official, three men got into an altercation at the National Guard Armory in Millington shortly before 1 p.m. local time and one pulled a small handgun. One guardsman was shot in the foot and the other in the leg, the official said.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You know, if you're going to be stupid enough to shoot up a military installation I guess you should go full on stupid and shoot up the place where they keep all the guns.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You know, if you're going to be stupid enough to shoot up a military installation I guess you should go full on stupid and shoot up the place where they keep all the guns.
    I know right? I mean the only place where there are guns are at the guard posts and the armory.... everywhere else is fair game because GUNS R EBIL AND BAD N NOBODY KAN TRUSTTTT GUNZZZ

Idiots are everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Well NJ, as the Navy Yard Shooting showed, we're just sitting ducks. We are not allowed to be armed on a military installation. Hell, I even have to register the weapons I keep in my home. We can thank Clinton for that one.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Well NJ, as the Navy Yard Shooting showed, we're just sitting ducks. We are not allowed to be armed on a military installation. Hell, I even have to register the weapons I keep in my home. We can thank Clinton for that one.
    This Is Why Most Military Personnel Aren’t Armed on Military Bases — and It’s Not Clinton’s Fault

Sep. 17, 2013 5:30pm Oliver Darcy
    Monday’s deadly shooting at the Washington Navy Yard has renewed interest in why most military personnel are forbidden from carrying firearms on military bases. In the aftermath, some have pointed fingers at former President Bill Clinton, but is he really to blame?
    Not according to what we found.
    The question of why military members aren’t armed on base garnered attention back in November 2009 when Army Maj. Nidal Hasan opened fire at Ft. Hood and killed 13 people. He was sentenced to death on August 28. Now, nearly four years later, many are asking the same question.
    So what’s the answer? It appears this “gun-free zone” type policy can actually be traced back to Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 5210.56, signed into effect in February 1992 by Donald J. Atwood, deputy secretary of defense under President George H.W. Bush.
    Moe>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...lintons-fault/
    I was very surprised at this.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg