Thread: Help Please?

1. #1 Help Please? 
    Does anyone have something that is "Proof" that shows that Barak Obama's real name is Barry Sosteros ?? I need it to post to show someone on another sight who didn't believe me.. oh and btw if you go to Fact. org and look at his "certificate of live birth" the Hawaii state seal on it is bogus...if you go to state seals on yahoo, it doesn't match any of them! There is a line at the 11:00 position that should not be there, the outer braid is not correct and the words under the seal are OBVIOUSLY wrong..even though you can't read the letters you can see the amount of letters is incorrect. In addition to that little faux paux, Does anyone realize that if you change your name your b certificate is changed?? The reason I know this is because Hubby and I have adopted 7 children and when we adopted them and their names were changed and so were the parents on the BC. I am not sure if the bc would be changed from a name change but i suspect it would be. Someone should check this fact though if possible. But good-ole Barry buddy being a lawyer would have known that. If anyone can help please let me know asap... thanks in advance.

GaBunnie:)http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...p=mss&ei=UTF-8
    Last edited by GaBunnie; 10-03-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot to put my url link in here

I don't know that it's "proof" of any kind but his step-dad registered him under that name. I prefer to fight him on his actions and beliefs than rumors but here this is.

3. #3 Thx 
    OMGoodness thank you so very much!!!!