Glenn Beck Set to Appear in a Horror Flick…Alongside Lawrence O’Donnell…Written by Penn Jillette

Oct. 30, 2013 11:47am Jason Howerton
Both Glenn Beck and MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell have tentatively agreed to appear and act in Penn Jillette’s upcoming horror movie, “Director’s Cut.”
But it gets better.
Not only will they act in the film, the two TV personalities will play police officers – who happen to be partners. That’s right. Beck and O’Donnell, partners.
Jillette, who is a multi-talented magician, comedian, author, actor and atheist provocateur, made the big announcement on MSNBC’s “Last Word” on Tuesday, seemingly surprising even O’Donnell himself.
Here’s the announcement Jillette posted on his FundAnything page, which is helping him raise money independently for his new movie:
I’m friends with Glenn Beck. I’m friends with Lawrence O’Donnell. I don’t believe anyone else in the world can claim both of these things. And I disagree with both of them, almost as much as they disagree with each other. Glenn and Lawrence teamed up to do a “Make Penn Bad” video. It’s the first time, to my knowledge they have ever appeared together. Keep checking back here, because it’ll be up soon. No matter which one of them you hate, you’ll love this video.
Moe>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...penn-jillette/
Noonie may want to put this poster on the ceiling above her bed because I know she is a little hot for Glenn.