Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

    It was such an odd story (and so wrong on so many levels) I thought it deserved a look-see.
    Yeah it was the goodness of your heart or was it intellectual curiosity? Personally, I'd bet it would do you a world of good. Go to Craigslist and find yourself some jungle love; even if it costs you a few bucks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Yeah it was the goodness of your heart or was it intellectual curiosity? Personally, I'd bet it would do you a world of good. Go to Craigslist and find yourself some jungle love; even if it costs you a few bucks.
    Why do you assume that people with a moral compass are just lacking sex?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Why do you assume that people with a moral compass are just lacking sex?
    You do not have a moral compass. You are a contemptible person who devotes an inordinate amount of time and brain power to trying to justify your bigotry; a quest you have never made any progress in. If you have a moral compass, it's pointing in the wrong direction.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You do not have a moral compass. You are a contemptible person who devotes an inordinate amount of time and brain power to trying to justify your bigotry; a quest you have never made any progress in. If you have a moral compass, it's pointing in the wrong direction.
    As usual, a personal attack instead of a principled answer to a legitimate question. Par for the course.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You do not have a moral compass. You are a contemptible person who devotes an inordinate amount of time and brain power to trying to justify your bigotry; a quest you have never made any progress in. If you have a moral compass, it's pointing in the wrong direction.
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words....here's 2000....


    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    As usual, a personal attack instead of a principled answer to a legitimate question. Par for the course.
    That's what happens when your argument is so pathetic you have no valid reply and have to respond with personal attacks. It's also a sign of someone who's lost the argument.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Yeah it was the goodness of your heart or was it intellectual curiosity? Personally, I'd bet it would do you a world of good. Go to Craigslist and find yourself some jungle love; even if it costs you a few bucks.
    Jungle love? That pretty much negates your comment about using good manners.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Jungle love? That pretty much negates your comment about using good manners.
    My comment to Rock about "good manners" was a reference to hygiene not deportment.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Aside from the various arguments for and against gay sex, does it strike anyone else as wrong that this student appears to be doing this as a project for his art school, that it's a "performance art" piece that he may get college credit for?

    What he does in the privacy of his bedroom, or for that matter, on a stage in front of a bunch of voyeurs, is his business, but should a college take a live sex show seriously as art? By that logic, every peep show in America is an adjunct of the Museum of Modern Art.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Aside from the various arguments for and against gay sex, does it strike anyone else as wrong that this student appears to be doing this as a project for his art school, that it's a "performance art" piece that he may get college credit for?

    What he does in the privacy of his bedroom, or for that matter, on a stage in front of a bunch of voyeurs, is his business, but should a college take a live sex show seriously as art? By that logic, every peep show in America is an adjunct of the Museum of Modern Art.
    I am not getting into the absurdity of this stunt but your reasoning in the last sentence doesn't really hold up. It's like saying because Bouguereau's Nymphs and Satyr is considered art, it legitimizes furrie porn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •