1. #1 No Sex, Please - We're Astronauts. 
    Virgin Galactic Rejects Million-Dollar Offer to Film Sex Video

By Peter B. de Selding
    Space News Staff Writer
    posted: 2 October 2008
    11:07 am ET

GLASGOW, Scotland The private company planning to take wealthy tourists to the edge of the atmosphere starting in late 2009 or early 2010 has refused a million-dollar proposal to film a sex video while the participants are floating gravity free, the company's president said.

Will Whitehorn, president of Virgin Galactic, said the offer, from an unidentified party, "was $1 million, up front, for a sex-in-space movie. That was money we had to refuse, I'm afraid."

Whitehorn disclosed the rejected transaction here Sept. 30 during the International Astronautical Congress. He said Virgin Galactic, part of Richard Branson's Virgin Group, is planning to begin flights of the WhiteKnightTwo aircraft in late 2009 or early 2010 from Sierra County, N.M.

The aircraft will carry the SpaceShipTwo craft, which is released during flight and then climbs to 100 kilometers in altitude to offer fee-paying passengers around five minutes of weightlessness as the vehicle approaches the limits of the Earth's atmosphere.
    I guess it still is the Final Frontier. :D

The Right Stuff

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    The adult film company should just fake it and pretend they filmed in space.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Dang. And I had a song all picked out and everything....

Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

I'm not clicking on that. :p