Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What's really mean and petty is that people who have lived responsible lives have now had their insurance doubled (or more) to cover the insurance of the irresponsible, like these San Francisco prostitutes.

Somewhere, the sadistic administration is laughing like mad.

the WORLD went mad...some time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Wow. When Jimmy Carter can call you incompetent, you know that you've bottomed out.
    With the vast resources of America behind him, I'm pretty sure he will decide to keep digging.

Obama in "his own" words...
    “I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …” — Barack Obama

“…I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” — Barack Obama

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society’s stifling conventions. We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.” — Barack Obama
    Most of the quotes at the link probably came from his autobiography ghost-written by Bill Ayers. But Obama owns them because he says he does. There's so much more at the link.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

Most of the quotes at the link probably came from his autobiography ghost-written by Bill Ayers. But Obama owns them because he says he does. There's so much more at the link.
    Frightening that more people didn't read this stuff before the elections. But perhaps in our upside down world, they somehow thought it was cool. They forgot we need a grownup running the country, not someone so actively against the US.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

Marv ...

Luv ya you "Proud Tea Party Anarchist" you!

I read the book in all it's ridiculous glory. Definitely written by Ayers, as I do not believe that Mr. O is capable of putting two words, let alone two sentences together, without the aid of a teleprompter from which to read.

Also ... the bitch on the left in your pic? SHE is the one running this administration, not our puppet of a president!!!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 11-03-2013 at 09:08 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/legendary...-lying-maniac/
    (snip)

Legendary comedian Jackie Mason has uncorked a full-blown assault on President Obama and his troubled attempt at providing health care for Americans.

“It’s such a ridiculous thing. The whole country’s walking around wondering if this guy’s really the president of a country. He sounds more like a maniac in an asylum,” Mason said in a radio interview Sunday night.

“He’s saying things that nobody believes. He was always lying every day of his life. Every time he talks it was a lie. The only time he tells the truth is when you didn’t hear from him.”

(snip)

“Never did I expect a guy like this, the head of a country, to blatantly lie to your face, and then not only lie to your face, then lie about the fact that he never lied. Then lie again about the next lie he told. There used to be a time when you would worship the president, even if you didn’t like him. You knew he told the truth because he’s the president of a country. Now, he’s the only guy in America who would have the nerve to lie this much.

(snip)
    (snip)

“A guy like this should be locked up … If he wasn’t the president, he’d be in jail or in a sanitarium. He wouldn’t be outside talking to people in this condition. He would be considered a danger to his own his own health, to his own life.

(snip)

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA