Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Two Philly cops "stop and frisk" two young males 
    Power CUer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4exZ-jXgWE#t=340

I don't know the area well, so I was hoping NJCard might have an idea of where this was. The one cop is an angry dude.

Fabulous Poster
    Given that this is Philadelphia it wouldn't be surprising if the suspect in a member of the Uhuru who was deliberately acting suspiciously so that he can accuse the police of harassment.

Familiarize yourself with this trash:

http://uhurunews.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Given that this is Philadelphia it wouldn't be surprising if the suspect in a member of the Uhuru who was deliberately acting suspiciously so that he can accuse the police of harassment.

Familiarize yourself with this trash:

http://uhurunews.com/

What an insult to Lt. Uhuru of the Starship Enterprise, to have her name attached to such a thing.

Sonnabend
    Lemme see here

No probable cause.
    No proof of any misconduct.
    Unlawful search.
    Unlawful detainment.
    No warrant.

Demands ID for no reason.

Grabs man and starts search says dont need consent (yes you do) (actually you need probable cause)

"Under investigation"..for what pray tell? If you are detaining someone you need a legal reason, do you not? What investigation? Into what? Under whose authority?

"You dont know what we got information on"? Good then officer, kindly explain your probable cause? Did you get a radio call?

"Youll be on the same block as him we'll kick your ass too"..this is acceptable police procedure? I am getting into this video and as yet I am yet to hear one cop give any kind of probable cause for a stop and search. I9 speaking to a stranger reason to be detained and searched in the US?

"You dont say hi to strangers" - here we do all the time. Go ahead...arrest me. Asshole.

"I dont accuse you of anything" - then why is he being detained and searched? What we have here folks is a uniform wearing a mouth.

Loks like harassment to me.

NJCardpolicepologist will soon be along to tell us that "they are guilty of something so they deserved it"

BTW folks, here's another little gem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...od-coffee.html

Three prison guards are on unpaid leave for allegedly organizing the 'Retard Olympics' - in which they forced inmates to fight each other in exchange for coffee and snacks.

The Pennsylvania State Police are investigating corrections officers David Michael Whitcomb, 28, Mark Andrew Haynes, 26, and Daniel H Graff, 37, for 'official oppression' carried out between January and July.

York Country Prison found out about the alleged abuse while looking at surveillance footage related to graffiti happening in the prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2jj4MGPuK
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-04-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Lemme see here

No probable cause.
    No proof of any misconduct.
    Unlawful search.
    Unlawful detainment.
    No warrant.

Demands ID for no reason.

Grabs man and starts search says dont need consent (yes you do) (actually you need probable cause)

"Under investigation"..for what pray tell? If you are detaining someone you need a legal reason, do you not? What investigation? Into what? Under whose authority?

"You dont know what we got information on"? Good then officer, kindly explain your probable cause? Did you get a radio call?

"Youll be on the same block as him we'll kick your ass too"..this is acceptable police procedure? I am getting into this video and as yet I am yet to hear one cop give any kind of probable cause for a stop and search. I9 speaking to a stranger reason to be detained and searched in the US?

"You dont say hi to strangers" - here we do all the time. Go ahead...arrest me. Asshole.

"I dont accuse you of anything" - then why is he being detained and searched? What we have here folks is a uniform wearing a mouth.

Loks like harassment to me.
    Stop and frisk is unconstitutional period! It has nothing to do with racism ,search and seizure without probable cause is wrong against anyone anywhere. It might save lives and help police but this is the price we pay for freedom, totalitarian governments normaly have less crime but it is not worth giving up freedom.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Sonnabend
    Rock: those quotes are from the video, direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Rock: those quotes are from the video, direct.
    All of it irritates me, the New York stop and frisk is wrong also, they try to say the new York searches are racist which is ridiculous, it is unconstitutional and blatantly wrong against anyone!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Stop and frisk is unconstitutional period! It has nothing to do with racism ,search and seizure without probable cause is wrong against anyone anywhere. It might save lives and help police but this is the price we pay for freedom, totalitarian governments normaly have less crime but it is not worth giving up freedom.
    I can't believe the court found it constitutional. The 4th amendment is not ambiguous. This is plain English:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    This is why TSA screenings are also unconstitutional. If I'm being pulled out of the line for further scrutiny, there has to be probable cause to do so. A random formula is not probable cause. Worse yet, if an agent pulls out someone who looks of Middle Eastern descent for further scrutiny, all hell will break loose. The people wanted more government. Say hello to more government.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer