Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Dealt with this already in a previous thread. Whatever floats your boat...

Doesnt matter where I live (hey, nice straw man btw, why didnt you also tell me theres a unicorn over there?), doesnt matter where it happened, if its wrong, its wrong.

Cry you a fucking river...so you have an issue with those two cops (conceded btw) but you think the idea of having inmates fight like dogs is fine because they are in prison?

Wow...just wow...
    Wrong like how your government handles illegals?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Sonnabend
    Wrong like how your government handles illegals?
    Actually, thanks to a conservative government now in power, Indonesia and Aust have an agreement on border enforcement, the number of illegal immigrants is slowing to a stop.

Instead of making that comment, how about you start taking notes?

[QUOTE]

Instead of making that comment, how about you start taking notes?
    Instead of constantly complaining about how our law enforcement sucks why don't you make sure your own back yard is cleaned up first Champ.

Had any coppers blackmailing Government Ministers lately?

Wanna talk about the problems within the AFP or the NSW police?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Sonnabend
    Instead of constantly complaining about how our law enforcement sucks why don't you make sure your own back yard is cleaned up first Champ.
    I may at some later date, "champ" but that doesnt stop me from criticising a monumental fuckup when the video is in my sight range. I'll comment on what I please, when I please.

Dont like? Dont read.

I may at some later date, "champ" but that doesnt stop me from criticising a monumental fuckup when the video is in my sight range. I'll comment on what I please, when I please.

Dont like? Dont read.
    No what you do...you sniveling ball bag...is continually and constantly harp on the alleged inadaquacies of our law enforcement like we're some third world dictatorship. All the while ignoring the glaring problems in your own law enforcement. Which amount to an entire federal agencies worth of "monumental fuckup". And that's just the AFP/Airport corruption issue.

I'm free to remind you of those things anytime I want to and when I want to.

Don't like having the mirror held up to your face...tough shit.

Sonnabend
    No what you do...you sniveling ball bag...is continually and constantly harp on the alleged inadaquacies of our law enforcement like we're some third world dictatorship.
    Well if they behave that way, and are videotaped doing it, then your objection is kinda moot, isnt it?

Sounds to me like you're the one having a conniption fit. See, when a camera catches a cop dragging a person out of a car for no reason, stopping and searching someone in violation of their Constitutional rights, It's kind ahard not to draw any other conclusion.

Or how about this?

https://www.google.com.au/#q=us+cop+vaginal+searches

PS you really need to learn how to read, the two arrested on corruption charges arent AFP, they're Customs

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2013/s3688776.htm

JAMES GLENDAY: At seven o'clock this morning the Australian Federal Police began carrying out raids across Sydney. A hundred police officers were involved and five men, including two Customs officials that work at Sydney Airport, were arrested. TONY NEGUS: It will be alleged that these Customs officers held trusted positions within the airport environment that allowed the syndicate to facilitate corrupt and criminal behaviour with relative impunity for some time.
    Hate to tell you this, but Customs isnt the Federal Police, neither are baggage handlers. Oops.

Regardless of this circle jerk argument of yours, whats in the video is clear and damning. Case closed.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-06-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: r hopw abouyt the

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

That's because Sonna is an American hating coward. He's about as useful as flypaper on a runway.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sonnabend
    That's because Sonna is an American hating coward. He's about as useful as flypaper on a runway.
    NJ, normally I'd reply but in all truth, you're boring the hell out of me.

Well if they behave that way, and are videotaped doing it, then your objection is kinda moot, isnt it?

Sounds to me like you're the one having a conniption fit. See, when a camera catches a cop dragging a person out of a car for no reason, stopping and searching someone in violation of their Constitutional rights, It's kind ahard not to draw any other conclusion.

Or how about this?

https://www.google.com.au/#q=us+cop+vaginal+searches

PS you really need to learn how to read, the two arrested on corruption charges arent AFP, they're Customs

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2013/s3688776.htm

Hate to tell you this, but Customs isnt the Federal Police, neither are baggage handlers. Oops.

Regardless of this circle jerk argument of yours, whats in the video is clear and damning. Case closed.
    I know the difference bell end.

I was using this as my reference:

http://www.expendable.tv/p/library.html

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I wouldn't insult flypaper like that.

Sonna used to be a rational conservative. I've talked to him long distance on the phone before.

He went off the friggin deep end about the same time Gator did...with similiar disasterous results.