Thread: Two Philly cops "stop and frisk" two young males

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Resident Grump
    Sonna used to be a rational conservative. I've talked to him long distance on the phone before.
    I still am. Theres a very good reason we dont talk anymore.

He went off the friggin deep end about the same time Gator did...with similiar disasterous results.
    Actually you are describing another individual whom I wont name here. "Similar disastrous results"

This is a message board, you imbecile. I had and have other priorities which took precedence, and I didnt give CU another thought for years. Rock was kind enough to ask me back, otherwise we wouldnt be having this conversation. I am here because I want to be.

If anyone has changed, mate, it's you.

As far as I can see here, the word "conservative" doesnt and never has meant "lockstep" with TXR...and btw, "champ", I really dont care what you think of me. I have far more pressing matters than sitting here worrying about your "opinion".
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-07-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I still am. Theres a very good reason we dont talk anymore.

Actually you are describing another individual whom I wont name here. "Similar disastrous results"

This is a message board, you imbecile. I had and have other priorities which took precedence, and I didnt give CU another thought for years. Rock was kind enough to ask me back, otherwise we wouldnt be having this conversation. I am here because I want to be.

If anyone has changed, mate, it's you.

As far as I can see here, the word "conservative" doesnt and never has meant "lockstep" with TXR...and btw, "champ", I really dont care what you think of me. I have far more pressing matters than sitting here worrying about your "opinion".

You went bats hit crazy off the rails. Hence the reason you got the boot here and at CC.

I haven't changed one bit and I have almost 9 years of posts here and 5 years of posts at CC To prove that.

And if you look around the only one here demanding total agreement with a POV is you. Either we agree with you on your shit opinion on US Law enforcement or we're supporting brutality.

And for someone who claims not to cate what my opinion of you or anything in general...you sure fall all over yourself to hit the reply button.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Resident Grump
    You went bats hit crazy off the rails. Hence the reason you got the boot here and at CC.
    Wrong, "champ", I left CU on my own, ask Rock or SR if you dont believe me. I never "got the boot". Oops...as far as CC is concerned, I gave my word to SR and Rock not to open that can of worms. Not that I really give a living shit either way. I am busy now with matters that are far more important than a message board. It's a fucking message board.

On a scale of 1-10, it rates a 0.5.

See, thats where you and I part company. You have "nine years" of posts here, good on you. You place far too much ermphasis on the "importance" of "nine years worth of posts"..I place little or no importance on it as I am more concerned with matters that are far more complex and have a much greater impact on my life than your "opinion" of me. If I have learned one thing at all in the time I was last here its this: I can turn this off and delete my CU membership and never look back. I will lose no sleep because "txradioguy" doesnt like me. I will lose even less sleep because NJCardfan thinks Im an 'asshole".

I haven't changed one bit and I have almost 9 years of posts here and 5 years of posts at CC To prove that. And if you look around the only one here demanding total agreement with a POV is you. Either we agree with you on your shit opinion on US Law enforcement or we're supporting brutality.
    I call it as I see it, especially when its on video and the evidence staring me in the face.

Sod off, swampy.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-07-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Wrong, "champ", I left CU on my own, ask Rock or SR if you dont believe me. I never "got the boot". Oops...as far as CC is concerned, I gave my word to SR and Rock not to open that can of worms. Not that I really give a living shit either way. I am busy now with matters that are far more important than a message board. It's a fucking message board.

On a scale of 1-10, it rates a 0.5.

See, thats where you and I part company. You have "nine years" of posts here, good on you. You place far too much ermphasis on the "importance" of "nine years worth of posts"..I place little or no importance on it as I am more concerned with matters that are far more complex and have a much greater impact on my life than your "opinion" of me. If I have learned one thing at all in the time I was last here its this: I can turn this off and delete my CU membership and never look back. I will lose no sleep because "txradioguy" doesnt like me. I will lose even less sleep because NJCardfan thinks Im an 'asshole".

I call it as I see it, especially when its on video and the evidence staring me in the face.

Sod off, swampy.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Kiwi wannabe
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Resident Grump
    You're a fool and not worth it. Done with you.

Now if you will excuse me, I have more important matters to attend to.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-07-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Grabs man and starts search says dont need consent (yes you do)

No warrant.

Demands ID for no reason.
    Do you even know what Stop and Frisk is?
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Do you even know what Stop and Frisk is?

Like his criticism.of Joe Arpiao...he's completely clueless on this.

And quite honestly I doubt he cares to educate himself on it. He just sees it as another chance to bash our law enforcement system.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Like his criticism.of Joe Arpiao...he's completely clueless on this.

And quite honestly I doubt he cares to educate himself on it. He just sees it as another chance to bash our law enforcement system.
    No warrant, demanding ID, searching someone for almost no reason. It's the essence of stop and frisk. They can even wand you or run a drug-sniffing dog around you.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the policy but don't expect Miranda under Stop and Frisk. That's kinda the point.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    No warrant, demanding ID, searching someone for almost no reason. It's the essence of stop and frisk. They can even wand you or run a drug-sniffing dog around you.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the policy but don't expect Miranda under Stop and Frisk. That's kinda the point.
    I have mixed emotions. Especially if it's a really hot female officer.