What Is The Pound A Day Diet? Introducing Rocco DiSpirito’s Pound A Day Diet

Rocco DiSpirito’s Pound A Day Diet may help with New Year’s resolutions

• Pound A Day Diet has two phase plan
  • Pound A Day Diet reportedly helped Rocco DiSpirito lose 40 pounds
What is the Pound A Day Diet?
Image by Wikipedia
The new year is here, and that means time to start going after those New Year’s resolutions. For some, like me, this may mean diet and exercise are on that list. Just how do you go about finding the right diet? The latest craze appears to be Chef Rocco DiSpirito’s “The Pound A Day Diet.” But does it work?
Chef Rocco DiSpirito was a self-proclaimed “chubby chef with a crooked spine and flat feet.” While Rocco DiSpirito once weighed in at 226 pounds, he slimmed down to a mere 185 pounds. How did he accomplish this feat? Firstly, he ditched his reportedly unhealthy habits of overeating and drinking too much alcohol.
What is The Pound A Day Diet?
Image by Wikipedia
Chef Rocco DiSpirito’s Pound A Day Diet developeded after an alarming trip to the doctor’s office. His doctor informed him that he would need to take several medications for his blood pressure and cholesterol. “Out of desperation, I was like, ‘What else can I do?’ ‘Well, you can try diet or exercise, but here you go, no one ever does that,’” Rocco DiSpirito reports of his doctor’s visit.

Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/what-is-...y-diet-657401/